Synthweaving 400

HaryyLongNguyen

Not really, people buy gear from the market as there are more looks, and most of the looks they wanted (there is a list somewhere about orange gear you would like to see in game) seems they take from that.

You best bet is selling mid level blue items. Purple is not worth the hassle and F2p can noe equip them. Try to sell in volumes to make any cash.

Well, i personally would gladly buy gear through the leveling process for a reasonable price, a price that gives the crafter a profit, but not too high to feel like i am getting shafted.

I personally HATE crafting and there tends to be either no one crafting at all or they craft, but severely overcharge.

This game would be so much more better if there was more ways to gear up instead of 'craft your own stuff' or 'pay insane prices'.

The problem with crafters right now is that all they are thinking of is endgame profiting, why not think about 9-49 level bracket?

You might not get loads of profit in the short-term, but in the long term, you will make a decent profit, it just takes effort, which it seems alot of crafters tend to want to avoid.

When i sell things on the GTN or any Auction House on any mmo i have played, i base my prices on one single question.

The question is: Would i pay this price for this item or stack of items?

Just finished leveling my Jugg Alt, bought his oranges off the GTN all Cartel Market sell offs (people dumping) but still good looking gear. Paid 2k for the set on my server, I could not craft the same oranges for him at that price. So other than the few people who are looking for a special look they can only get from you (it's not a drop or a verion on the Cartel Market) you will have trouble compeating with the dumping.

Best bet to make credits, low - mid game aug kits, and blue augments. I focus on Mk-4 and 5's on my server seem to sell the easiest and I make some credits.

This game would be so much more better if there was more ways to gear up instead of 'craft your own stuff' or 'pay insane prices'.

The question is: Would i pay this price for this item or stack of items?

Well, there is another way.... gear up based on what you pick up on quests. That's what I have done thus far, and it seems to work just fine for me. All of my gear (moddable orange or artifact) was picked up in this way, including a pretty sweet-looking double-bladed light saber that I've had since, I think, level 13.

That said, your question is perfectly valid. That's how I look at it, too. But, people can ask whatever price they want. The real test of a market is whether others are willing to pay it. If the answer is "yes," then is it really over priced? You and I might agree to answer "yes" to that, but others may not.

I'd like to get to where I can simply "take orders" for gear specific users want/need, and then just send it to them upon completion. We could both save time and credits in the process!