I love SWTOR

Dencre

Lol! I agree about the game. Some things have changed since beta that I wish hadn't, but that's the way life goes--and who knows, might have more control over those things in the future with toggles and such. In any case, this is the only mmo that has held my interest past a few weeks, so I can't offer an opinion on pandas. ;)

This game is great. I have been playing since beta and still love it. Pandas are stupid.

^^^QFE

A lot of negativity is spewed on these forums and I don't understand why those players are still here other than to try to drag others down and to voice their opinions, but it kinda makes me lol inside knowing that they don't have anything else to do, hence no game makes them happy, that's why there here. I understand that this game and any game for that matter has its issues, but if you have so many issues that you try to get everyone to leave is lulzy at best!

Long live SWTOR!! and all other games that people enjoy!

I am new to SWTOR and love it. I have been a fan of SW and the EU since I was 4, incidentally was born the same day EpV was released. The haters are laughable, why be here if you can't stand the game?
Kinda doubting that whatever it is they can't stand relates to the game. Glad you're having fun. :cool: Edited by GalacticKegger

I am new to SWTOR and love it. I have been a fan of SW and the EU since I was 4, incidentally was born the same day EpV was released. The haters are laughable, why be here if you can't stand the game?

The reason us haters are here is coz we love the game too and do not want it to die out. You cannot deny that there are some things very wrong with this game. take this for example, I did GF EV SM somedays back, no BH comms which is fairly normal, sent in a ticket stating that I was ops leader, time of raid etc, and got a reply saying please provide with name of ops leader :o

happend again on KP SM, sent in a ticket saying raid leader was X, no comms etc, forgot to mention the raid time. Got a reply saing please provide raid time, replaied saying my mistake raid was at blah blah time, and got a reply saying, and I Quote, "We cannot discuss the details of someone else's account with you".

Now imm not raging, or gonna quit the game over this, ill get the comms, 10 less wont be the end for me with 3 full campaign toons, but for some people this could be a major issue. How can u expect peopl who pay to get a service be happy with sub par effort from BW. Will you not go abck to any store if what you bought does not work as you were told it would?

As I said, us "haters" love this game to but feel its our duty to let BW know of the issues, something in the strongest possbile way, that we need them to lift their game so that we can enjoy a game we really really love playing.

I agree why stay if your not haning fun?

The reason us haters are here is coz we love the game too and do not want it to die out. You cannot deny that there are some things very wrong with this game. take this for example, I did GF EV SM somedays back, no BH comms which is fairly normal, sent in a ticket stating that I was ops leader, time of raid etc, and got a reply saying please provide with name of ops leader :o

happend again on KP SM, sent in a ticket saying raid leader was X, no comms etc, forgot to mention the raid time. Got a reply saing please provide raid time, replaied saying my mistake raid was at blah blah time, and got a reply saying, and I Quote, "We cannot discuss the details of someone else's account with you".

Now imm not raging, or gonna quit the game over this, ill get the comms, 10 less wont be the end for me with 3 full campaign toons, but for some people this could be a major issue. How can u expect peopl who pay to get a service be happy with sub par effort from BW. Will you not go abck to any store if what you bought does not work as you were told it would?

As I said, us "haters" love this game to but feel its our duty to let BW know of the issues, something in the strongest possbile way, that we need them to lift their game so that we can enjoy a game we really really love playing.

What you have stated there are valid complaints and good examples of the system not working as designed...bugs which should be highlighted and fxed as well as sub par CS. When people refer to 'haters' I think they are referring more to the idiots that come on these forums and spount rubbish like "this game suxz...unsubbing", "this game is big fail" with absolutely no constructive point to their rant other than badly explaining their opinion. These forums have been full of those over the last 9 months and it is nice to see the odd thread posted where people are enjoying the game.

Edited by PalihoJ

I am a beta vet and love this game.I almost cried when I just canceled.My Jug floats in mid air now load screens take longer with every patch.my force charge gone,saber throw lags so bad that I click it get whacked and then the saber flies.It is a great story line game but the play gas gone down after every patch.The best fix is really just a bad work around,they just tell us turn the graphics to low.I have a great gaming rig and will not play on low.All my other games including newer more gpu demanding ones run great,just as this one used to.I am going to miss it but I am out.May the force be with you all.:(

I am a beta vet and love this game.I almost cried when I just canceled.My Jug floats in mid air now load screens take longer with every patch.my force charge gone,saber throw lags so bad that I click it get whacked and then the saber flies.It is a great story line game but the play gas gone down after every patch.The best fix is really just a bad work around,they just tell us turn the graphics to low.I have a great gaming rig and will not play on low.All my other games including newer more gpu demanding ones run great,just as this one used to.I am going to miss it but I am out.May the force be with you all.:(

UNless everyone else is having the same issues, then something is wrong with your computer/the game that can and need to be fixed. Every PC is different. This is the problem with PC gaming vs. console gaming. Every PC is different and so it's impossible to keep a game running 100% perfect on every system every patch. Things go wrong, but if you quit and don't give them a chance to figure out what the problem is with how their game is interacting with your system, then of course it won't be fixed.

I remember back when I used to play Neverwinter Nights on my old Dell desktop it had issues where I couldn't play it online during the first hour of a computer restart or turn on. After many emails back aand forth between Dell and Bioware, I and every other Dell user deterimined the issue was there were ports mandatory for the game that for some reason DELL decided to block in the core programming of the computer in their OEM version of Windows ME. The only way NWN's staff could fix it would be to rewrite how the entire game accessed the internet to use different ports for the few DELL users still using Win ME when XP has just come out.

UNless everyone else is having the same issues, then something is wrong with your computer/the game that can and need to be fixed. Every PC is different. This is the problem with PC gaming vs. console gaming. Every PC is different and so it's impossible to keep a game running 100% perfect on every system every patch. Things go wrong, but if you quit and don't give them a chance to figure out what the problem is with how their game is interacting with your system, then of course it won't be fixed.

I remember back when I used to play Neverwinter Nights on my old Dell desktop it had issues where I couldn't play it online during the first hour of a computer restart or turn on. After many emails back aand forth between Dell and Bioware, I and every other Dell user deterimined the issue was there were ports mandatory for the game that for some reason DELL decided to block in the core programming of the computer in their OEM version of Windows ME. The only way NWN's staff could fix it would be to rewrite how the entire game accessed the internet to use different ports for the few DELL users still using Win ME when XP has just come out.

I agree and have tried all the work a rounds offered.Have you seen the amount of threads with hundreds of people,mostly with sli rigs are having the same or worse problems

Look, as it was said - this is valid "performance point" and should be addressed by customer service, indeed. You just got crappy service and I know what i am talking about cos I work in CS related area. - I would suggest submitting it to higher instance (TL or something as an example of misunderstanding or no will to really help you).

Anyways. this is not "hating" or "trolling".

Pandas - heheheheheheh...do we have official name for all that "serious players" now?

I also enjoy this game as much as I can.

Tython is EPIC.

Voss is..MYSTIC.

The fleet is..flooded :)

But i love it.

Personally I love the hell out of Star Wars.

I played KotOR one and two,

Loved those. And then this game came out and the amount of nerdish glee was overwhelming.

I've always preferred quality single player games to MMOs,

Yet SWTOR manages to combine the two.

People that post negative things about the game are typically just children with too much energy and unvalued pinions

Any mature person would simply quit the game,

Instead of flaming it on a forum hoping their messages are read.

Love it or Hate it.

Don't Love to Hate it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

You cant be positive and constructive on the forums, they are a place for endless meaningless arguments, hating at BW, and saying yor class needs a buff. It is NOT a place where you can come in and PRAISE the game:eek:

I love SWTOR as well, the game addresses things I disliked about LOTRO except for grinding (at level 50). Of course, I would like to see more game mechanic improvements and additions, including more Class missions above level 50. No MMO is ever perfect in being bug free and game mechanics. At least, SWTOR is more bug free than LOTRO\DDO and the bugs are not so debilitating like they are in LOTRO\DDO. In addition, no class should be ignored or overly popular than any other class nor should it be so squishy it is focused upon like the Healer Sage\Commando or ignored because of dps delivery or threat like a DPS sage\commando.

I love SWTOR. I have a light saber.

'nuff said.

But on a more serious note. Everyone complains it isn't like WoW. Well no duh, WoW has been out for years whereas SWTOR has yet to have its first anniversary.

One thing I do agree with however is that WoW had multiple leveling zones, I kind of wish SWTOR had multiple leveling worlds for each bracket. But hey, not something I am going to fuss over, because I love this freaking game and will be here as long as it doesn't go pay to win.