The Airing of the Grievances

Balgarus

Greetings!

I am having more and more grievances about the game and was wondering if anybody shares them.

First, it has become too easy. I started playing when the game was first released and it was a challenge to beat some of the bosses. I even had to team up with a friend to beat Darth Skotia on the Inquisitor quest line. Now a boss like that can be defeated with minimal effort in no time at all. While this can be convenient for those wanting to rush through the quest lines, it makes the game lose the sense of danger in not knowing if your character will survive an encounter. The same can be said for being able to complete "Heroic" quests solo.

Second, the new content doesn't really add much. At first I was excited for the Strongholds, thinking it would be similar to the system that WoW uses. As it turns out, the Strongholds in this give characters their very own apartment. Very thrilling stuff here.

Finally, the classes are becoming more simplified. It seems as though it is being dumbed down so that even the most mentally challenged person can understand it. This makes for a very boring experience.

All that said, the game over all is not a bad game, and it has many great features. The variety of lightsaber colours is great and the dialogue is just friggen amazing. However, it is becoming less and less enjoyable as time goes on.