Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! \:D/

Officially Nightmare worthy.

Well done everyone in the guild who subbed in or contributed to tactics or supported.

Is it really NiM worthy? Being clearable on the 2n day and all ; ). i kid. Anywho How many hours / attempts did you guys have for this fight?

Edited by paowee

Yeah we are waiting at least 24 hours in radio silence, perhaps even til Monday since figuring out the fight was by far the most interesting part of the encounter. Have no fear ^^ Edited by umbak

Yeah we are waiting at least 24 hours in radio silence, perhaps even til Monday since figuring out the fight was by far the most interesting part of the encounter. Have no fear ^^

Haha i an tempted to say how i think u might found out lol.. Maybe like us haha :p lol we found out too but will do it later maybe, not so sure if anything else further in the fight but we will see :)

Edited by Carlenux

Hehe if you are refering to what i think you are we got lucky :) Can't really say more without fear of been lynched but at 50% i think it's pretty certain you have ^^ Go Go Sucka's! Edited by umbak

Hehe if you are refering to what i think you are we got lucky on the 3rd attempt at figuring things out :) Can't really say more without fear of been lynched but at 50% i think it's pretty certain you have ^^ Go Go Sucka's!

ya it was by complete chance and we all facepalmed

Hehe if you are refering to what i think you are we got lucky on the 3rd attempt at figuring things out :) Can't really say more without fear of been lynched but at 50% i think it's pretty certain you have ^^ Go Go Sucka's!

Yeap lol maybe, we will see later ours was jus luck from someone too lol

Prophecy of the Five Pug Group 2/7

http://i.imgur.com/PPxg4SL.jpg

http://imgur.com/vyQfF9l

5/8 MoX Gogogogo.

OT: I wish I was as good at lighting as I am madness Stryak laughs at dots and it makes me sad.

OT/EDIT: Are there any dps sorc/sage running NM stryak? Curious what numbers you're pulling in either spec to compare/contrast an uploaded torparse would be great.

Edited by JDotter