<Severity Gaming> Guild Recruitment Info - Republic 16 Man

deceptweb

<Severity Gaming>

Prophecy of the Five - Republic 16 Man Raiding Guild

Severity Gaming is a World First 16 Man HM/Nightmare mode progression raiding guild. Our goal is to be the best guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are constantly looking for active and skilled players to fill our ranks. We were world first on both TFB/SV NiM for 16 man content, and are currently the only guild to have killed the hateful entity. We currently clear 16 Man TFB NiM and SV NiM. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7:30PM est until 11:00PM est. ***New content can extend raid days/times until content is on farm if needed, but we do try to adhere to a strict schedule.***

We have an immediate DPS opening for our 16 Man NiM Farm team and 2.4 78 farm team, you must be a top 50 DPS on most fights on torparse, or have the ability to prove you know how to bring the dps in one raid. Having gear is a definite plus.

Currently Recruiting:

Extremely Talented DPS

Recruitment List:

DPS Roles:

Classes - Current necessity

Gunslinger - High

Sentinel - Low

Vanguard -Low

Guardian - Low

Sage - Medium

Commando -Medium

Shadow - Low

Tank Roles:

Vanguard - Low

Shadow - Low

Guardian - Low

Healing Roles:

Scoundrel - Low

Commando - Low

Sage - Low

Apply Here

Even though we may not always be actively recruiting, we are always looking for active and extremely skilled players.

Expectations of each player in Severity Gaming:

• Know your role to the fullest and how to play your class at a maximum level

• Know the encounters- Do your own homework and research before raids

• Be prepared - show up with stims, repaired, and be on time!

• Min/Max'd gear with augments

• There's no "I" in team, and while raiding requires a high level of individual performance by each member it also requires all of those members to work together in a fluid manner.

• Have a headset/Be on Ventrilo

• Sync to TorParse or Parsec Client

Loot Rules:

Currently we're using a roll based loot system with a 1 "set piece," and open rolls on off pieces per lockout rule

In-Game Guild Contacts: Thinmints, Evrydayimsmggln, Ariss, or Jiico. Feel free to post on our site for any general questions about the guild and one of our members will be happy to answer you. We all have a bunch of alts as well, so if those characters are not online feel free to /who Severity and ask one of our members online for an officer.

www.SeverityGaming.com

Edited by deceptweb

Would you all be interested in a shadow dps? Experienced raider (Raided 15-20 hours a week in Burning Crusade, clearing all content pre-nerf) with only a few 58 armorings to change out before I'm full IL 61 (all power/surge). Also a few points shy of War Hero bracers for full war hero.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

how are you guys on watchmen sentinels? I just returned to the game after being gone since a bit before it went F2P... i had HM EC on farm when i left.

I just left my WoW guild that was ranked 25 in the world, and looking for something rather serious for SWTOR.

Edited by Hizoka

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*BUMP*

We're looking for 1 sentinel and 1 gunslinger/commando/sage.

You must be able to bring the dps, If you're lower than 2700dps on a Operations dummy, you're not what we're looking for.

Edited by deceptweb

Classes - Current necessity

Gunslinger - High

Sentinel - High

Vanguard -Low

Guardian - Low

Sage - Medium

Commando -High

Shadow - Low

how come you have listed all sub-classes here Except scoundrel?

i'm feeling little discriminated for us scoundrels :o

Edited by johnbgood