*Points of Concern*

TaylorNova

have to reply and , say well done you ;) , Doctors these days, Just want to write you off, mine gives me hardly any support at all, only saying Im to young to have a new hip, it will wear out to soon, wait for the technology to improve!!

He hasn't got to live every day, trying to even open a bottle of fizzy drink without a darn Nut cracker :D

I have made some progress today, yes in the quite of Tython, I keybinded the first two slots, I dont need a third at the momment. yes, it will take a time to remember not to click all the time , But new mouse, when I get it, I would like to try set up to use it for steering myself about, my main problem is supporting the right thumb joint, while using the arrow keys to move, Im sure WoW I moved around with the mouse, But can't remember now.

Anyway, I ditched the Scavenging and learnt Diplomacy, to go with The Bio analysis & Bio chem, I went back to the Bio Chem trainer, and lo and behold, I found myself with a blueprint for a Surgeons medpack, now I can see how this works now, just collect first aid boxes, Goo and one other compound and Im away.

The many Modification items that my new master gave me, I haven't touched yet, as need him to see me though the first process of manufacturing something, and this reverse engineering.

So, I have my slots set up, grouped into "close combat" "Mid point" and then long ranged stuff. I have med packs,stims, recharge, and 4 other actions on C1 C2 etc. Thanks for all that information.

My young Jedi friend Babelonus did go into Tatooine, this morning, I joined him until 5pm, then got dinner, he thought he could walk/ speed through the desert, and found, a steep learning curve that is tatooine:D, that you need to open up as many outposts as possible to get to missions, The Tuscans /sand people, we took care of together, But, if he tried to take a group of them on his own at lvl 24, he would surely get trodden on.:rolleyes:

The usual rantings by people scared of the pvp Siths roaming about Tatooine make it a dangerous place, But I Like the canyons and the scenery, What I will find on makeb and Hoth when I get higher rank im looking foreword too. I pre ordered the "Hutt cartel", although its not really worth going there yet, until I near lvl 50, its there when I am ready.

Its nice you have an understanding partner like mine, But I am sure she gets frustrated at times, we was hoping to go around with a caravan touring once retired and get another garden going, but them days at the moment are not realistic, and I know my limitations now. Sad but True...

Its great to know you, and I too play Ps3 games, at times, albiet, the right hand joystick gives me absolute agony, But dammit, if we give up, then we admit to being beaten. I wish I could use Iburufen capsules to ease the pain, unfortunately im allergic to it, I have tried the gel, but has little effect.

You keep up your gaming as long as possible, I am told, even if its painful, its better to use and excercise the joints than not use them at all, which would lead them being even weaker.

Hope catch you over weekend, Im in Tatooine at this time. but if Master comes online, might be training , smiles, Quite fun huh??

C ya hun

Alice:)

Last Run on this thread guys, thanks for every one who contributed.

I decided to buy myself this programmable mouse, as its supposed to be a top range new entry item into Amazon UK

at a price many can not believe, I also like the ergonomic look of it., plus The amount of changes You can make to it is amazing. My own Light up Darth Vadar sabre Mouse:D

Cant wait to see if it will live up to its expectations. Its due By Wednesday 24th , Hold the presses :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0083H4NG4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last Run on this thread guys, thanks for every one who contributed.

I decided to buy myself this programmable mouse, as its supposed to be a top range new entry item into Amazon UK

at a price many can not believe, I also like the ergonomic look of it., plus The amount of changes You can make to it is amazing. My own Light up Darth Vadar sabre Mouse:D

Cant wait to see if it will live up to its expectations. Its due By Wednesday 24th , Hold the presses :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0083H4NG4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It looks very good indeed, but it is a right-handed mouse. I'll hear what you think of it :-)