War Carrier Drones Favorite one to use

KazumaDarkblade

I use interdiction on one of my carriers that's meant to be more of a support bomber. But really, it's easy to tear people apart with them.

I use railgun on my "assault" bomber with concussion missiles. It also tears them apart, but I feel the railgun is less useful because people always seem to hunt it down and blow it up.

I use railgun on my "assault" bomber with concussion missiles. It also tears them apart, but I feel the railgun is less useful because people always seem to hunt it down and blow it up.

Railgun is significantly more noticeable. People are trained to hit the "target last guy that hit me" button (R, I think? I dunno, I use W) when they see that railgun splash across their HUD. With interdiction drones, if you don't pop it before it does something, you find yourself in much less of a position to pop it.

i assume most you guys have it mastered? I was wondering if its worth it at the lower lvls

having the interdiction maxed out helps a lot because it gives you a larger radius and an additional drone, in my opinion the missle drone is far more useful than the interdiction when neither have any upgrades