When Do You Do Bonus Series?

DomiSotto

Does the game send you to do Bonus Series specifically? We now have Nar-Shaddaa and Tatooine BS available, but no prompts to go and play through them. Will it break the story if it's cleaned up before Alderaan?

Thank you and apologies for a noobish question!

Does the game send you to do Bonus Series specifically? We now have Nar-Shaddaa and Tatooine BS available, but no prompts to go and play through them. Will it break the story if it's cleaned up before Alderaan?

Thank you and apologies for a noobish question!

The Bonus Series for Nar Shaddaa are supposed to be completed AFTER you complete the first chapter. The ones on Tatooine are to be done when you're still in the planet, as in, BEFORE you leave after you're done with your class story.

If you do the Bonus Series on Nar Shaddaa before going to Alderaan, your character may get overleveled for the latter. Wisest course of action is the one I recommended IMHO.

Thank you! I think we might be already over-level for Alderaan. Not sure how. :confused:

Have you done every single heroic thus far? Every single flashpoint, plus the daily connected to its level range?

If you have and you're a subscriber, it's not exactly hard to be overleveled at times. I ignore heroics, space missions and flashpoints on my newest characters and I'm always 4+ levels ahead of the target content I'm doing. Don't use XP boosts neither but have tons of rested XP though.

by sticking to only class missions and even skipping some planetary stuff later on..you can hit level 47 and beat the class stories before you even finish corellia. Which is typically what I do..then dailies/etc to 50..then on to 55 on makeb or with dailies/heroicFPs.

point being..if you throw in FP's, Heroics, and Bonus seires in the mix you're almost certain to become overleveled at some point.