Expertise Rating

Pingponpons

I just turned Level 50 a while ago and I heard that you have to get ER really high (mine being on only 550). I am working towards getting all the WH armour, but am also keeping my PVE stuff, having noticed that people keep two separate pieces of armour.

But what does ER actually do? And what is a good number to be at?

I just turned Level 50 a while ago and I heard that you have to get ER really high (mine being on only 550). I am working towards getting all the WH armour, but am also keeping my PVE stuff, having noticed that people keep two separate pieces of armour.

But what does ER actually do? And what is a good number to be at?

The free recruit gear should give around 800-900, no?

At any rate, once you get around 1200, you will notice a marked increase in your pvp performance.

And sadly, you will suck until you get 1200(ish) expertise. Because as you're gaining expertise stat, you're also gaining all your other stats. Mainstat and health will rise accordingly.

Basically PvP in this game means you suck, regardless of skill, for a while at lvl 50, because THAT'S SO FUN, and when you hit 1200ish expertise, you go back to performing the way you did in the sub 50 bracket.

Totally working as intended. :rolleyes:

expertise makes you hit harder and heal less harder then u should because of the limited boost BW give healers 11% less then damage its a joke balance system atm and has been snce 1.2

Please stop making every thread about the % healing boost expertise gives. We get it, you don't like it.

Stick to your thread

And sadly, you will suck until you get 1200(ish) expertise. Because as you're gaining expertise stat, you're also gaining all your other stats. Mainstat and health will rise accordingly.

Basically PvP in this game means you suck, regardless of skill, for a while at lvl 50, because THAT'S SO FUN, and when you hit 1200ish expertise, you go back to performing the way you did in the sub 50 bracket.

Totally working as intended. :rolleyes

Truer words were never spoken.

Pvp...sadly is where better gear makes you a MUCH better player