Maintenance: June 18th, 2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On June 18th, all game servers will be unavailable as we perform maintenance. Patch 2.2a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday June 18th, 2013

Duration: 3 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) to 6AM PDT (1PM UTC)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

I think people are getting fed up with the quality of your patches. The more you "fix" is just other things you break. Like the TFB end boss being bugged now...AGAIN.

He's not bugged. They just set him back to the way he was "originally" setup.

If you can't beat him now it's because you dont have enough dps. I can craft stuff to help.

Hopefully they implement server transfers like they were originally planning to do for 2.0.

I hope thats what the patch is been waiting for a year now for paid server transfers the free ones were a joke you never got to chose what server you moved to

He's not bugged. They just set him back to the way he was "originally" setup.

If you can't beat him now it's because you dont have enough dps. I can craft stuff to help.

People cant beat him because his health goes back to 50%. Read the forums. He IS bugged.

I don't need any crafting.

People cant beat him because his health goes back to 50%. Read the forums. He IS bugged.

I don't need any crafting.

maybe you should check the threads in operations section of forums. All the guilds that have defeated terror so far list the same thing. Boss enrages and tent dies he kills himself. Its the old original bug from HM TFB 9 months ago.

imma guess NM DG enrage and some 2.2 hotfixes.

NO Way, If someone has a team that beat them now, I don't want to go in and beat them after they've made it easier. where is the satisfaction in that? not saying you mean they nerfed it. I would just like to beat it on the same terms as the first group did.

Edited by Joonman