View Single Post

Sarova
07.03.2019 , 08:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
You've run into a bug or oversight. CHECK
Real world money was lost purchasing items that are now affected by this bug. CHECK
You want it fixed asap. CHECK

I get it. My post still stands. I bought the same pack. I've got the same problem. People have been out RL money for decisions/errors made by BW in the past. In other words, this isn't the first time. Those errors/bugs/decisions still exist today. I wish you the best of luck getting this fixed anytime soon.
I'd rather they sort this out so I can have my original Weequay & Rodian decorations available. They should not be messing with items people bought with actual money as oppose to virtual in-game credits. At the very least I would like to see an acknowledgement that they are actually working on the error.
The reason I quoted you is that you mentioned the chance cube for conquest mission. That is a completely different scenario and most likely became a stealth change rather than a bug. All of the bugs that related to cartel market purchases have been acknowledged and fixed very quickly. It seems odd that this one is being ignored.
I'm going to try a ticket to see if they are doing something about it.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link