Upcoming Star Wars Day Sale!

DanielSteed

CM noobish question: If i bought something on regular price but did not claimed it. Then a discount on that item gets available. What happen if during that discount i turn my unclaimed item back? Do i get the original CC back or i get only the the new discounted price CC amount?

CM noobish question: If i bought something on regular price but did not claimed it. Then a discount on that item gets available. What happen if during that discount i turn my unclaimed item back? Do i get the original CC back or i get only the the new discounted price CC amount?

You get your original purchase amount back. I've bought and held onto many items during a sale, returning the ones later that didn't pan out to be a good investment.

How about some free account bound items for everyone to the first toon they login on, on May the 4th only. Some goodies I would say should be included: 5X Major EXP boost (in prep for 6.0) , 5 Superior CXP Boost, 5 X Major Valor Boost, 5 Monumental and 8 Masterwork Crystals (for subs only), 1 Character Rename and finally 1 Item Slot expansion consumable.

Finally on May 4th, especially since its a Saturday, Free Operations Access and Unlimited Regular War zones regardless of status.

Looks like they have something even better planned! Looks like we will get a new astromech!

Good ideas, all.

And, if you want me to spurge, I suggest a sale on the price of CC. The one and only time I purchased CC was many years ago when Bioware briefly offered it for 2x quantity per price. Do that again, and you'll have my money. Otherwise, all you get is my $13/mo sub fee.

Good ideas, all.

And, if you want me to spurge, I suggest a sale on the price of CC. The one and only time I purchased CC was many years ago when Bioware briefly offered it for 2x quantity per price. Do that again, and you'll have my money. Otherwise, all you get is my $13/mo sub fee.

Actually that’s also a great idea. If they also ran a sale on CC at the same time, I’m sure lots of people who don’t normally buy them, would.

You get your original purchase amount back. I've bought and held onto many items during a sale, returning the ones later that didn't pan out to be a good investment.

Thanks!

Good ideas, all.

That would be sweet.

I'm practically out of cc for this sale and i consider its price a litte too high for my wallet. But if they double the CC per dollar i will definetely buy.

There were SEVERAL items that I had planned on. I blew through several K in CC and had planed on spending a LOT more $$$ (in USD) for more CC to bring things up to speed BEFORE the release of 6.0

However, I think I'm hanging on to everything to see if a current trend in companions and other important matters continue to unfold as they have in the last few months.

Good ideas, all.

By the time we update weapons, purchase a few items / packs for strongholds / sepcial affects for weapons (for a dozen characters) .. a few special outfits that have become available (I've been watching for who knows how long ) ...

I will burn through more CC .. I'd dare say between 15K to 20K ? At least !

YIKES ! Sooo yeah. we need a break on this sale with a little help with the value of CC at 60 / 80 USD !

Hello everyone!

Last time we had a broad sale on the Cartel Market I spread the word a week in advance, which everyone appreciated so I wanted to make sure to do that again. In honor of Star Wars Day (May the 4th) we will be running several sales on the Cartel Market from April 29th - May 6th:

- 50% off all Collection unlocks

- 50% off all Appearance Options and Appearance Designer changes

- 40% off all available Stronghold Decorations

- 35% off all available Mounts

There will be a specific article highlighting this next week which will also include the specific time of these offers.

The game has been out since 2011 and these guys are still charging a monthly sub *and* trying to sell pixels. Wonder why nobody plays???

• 1 year later...
how come if all stronghold decorations are 40 % off the sith lords artifacts bundle is only 10 % off like it was before ??

Er, you realize that you necroed a thread from a year ago, right?

This is the correct one:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=979048

Hello everyone!

In honor of Star Wars™ Day we have a few things going on right now. We have a new Mini-pet, a Double XP event is happening and there's a Collection Unlock sale! We've also compiled all of our music onto a playlist for anyone to listen to at their leisure. The full breakdown of everything can be found in this article.

May The 4th Be With You!

Edited by Phazonfreak