The Grief Adventures!

Psirebral

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So cute the repubs are trolling each other... see kids, that is what happens when they stop quein' for rateds and have nothing to do but fight over a single pylon on a soon to be dead again planet.

O Markeen markeen, when are you guys queing.... I get tired of waiting in que, so alot of us have been on the pts. I know your not trying to bash any republic guilds. Surely someone that finally earned a spot in a rated team after the other healer stopped playing the game wouldn't be boasting about how awesome his team is would he??

p.s. Sorry Markeen I enjoy the friendly conversations during the livestream....I just couldnt resist after your post : p

O Markeen markeen, when are you guys queing.... I get tired of waiting in que, so alot of us have been on the pts. I know your not trying to bash any republic guilds. Surely someone that finally earned a spot in a rated team after the other healer stopped playing the game wouldn't be boasting about how awesome his team is would he??

p.s. Sorry Markeen I enjoy the friendly conversations during the livestream....I just couldnt resist after your post : p

Every game of rateds Maarken has played has shown how much he deserves a spot on a top team. He is without a doubt one of the top op/scoundrel healers on the server.

You guys just started queuing again after a four mouth hiatus... now you guys are M.I.A we need more people to queue against besides Show me your Crits. Name a date!

Yea I was trying to come up with different first lines and mixed them up. It is corrected now. And calling you a bunch of douchebags for douchebag behavior is not really grade-school insults.

Edit: I like how we are being painted the bad guys by you by simply calling you out for being mean to people for really no other reason than to stroke your collective e-peens.

Hey, hey.. no need to get offended now. I was just making some fine-a s s poetry.

You guys just started queuing again after a four mouth hiatus... now you guys are M.I.A we need more people to queue against besides Show me your Crits. Name a date!

We've been queuing; we've played ascendancy and adroit lately. We try to queue on Tuesdays and Sundays, any other night is hit and miss, depending on if we have enough on. It's mostly earlier (start about 7:30 pst), we have a lot of cst players.

- Waffleeater

We've been queuing; we've played ascendancy and adroit lately. We try to queue on Tuesdays and Sundays, any other night is hit and miss, depending on if we have enough on. It's mostly earlier (start about 7:30 pst), we have a lot of cst players.

- Waffleeater

come whisper some of us when you start Qing, we'd be happy to throw together a team ;)

Every game of rateds Maarken has played has shown how much he deserves a spot on a top team. He is without a doubt one of the top op/scoundrel healers on the server.

LOL never said he wasn't a good top op/scoundrel healer, the post was to get him to bite back at my post. However I think its cute you come to his defense. That being said, thanks for stating that my post was accurate with your words...not mine that "he has shown how much he deserves a spot"

Yea I was trying to come up with different first lines and mixed them up. It is corrected now. And calling you a bunch of douchebags for douchebag behavior is not really grade-school insults.

Edit: I like how we are being painted the bad guys by you by simply calling you out for being mean to people for really no other reason than to stroke your collective e-peens.

Blanket, would you mind passing some of the good stuff over to AltruisticRage.

He's a little more SelfishTantrum right now.

You're being very Un-Dude. Nothing is ****ed here. :)

Big love fer Abby! Funny how we've been queing almost daily between 7pm-11pm server time and not run into you guys very often... we must be JUST missing you guys. I feel like I'm very late to the dance and need to fill up my dance card... I blame PvE and GW2 for me not looking for a competitive rated team, I'd like to think that I would have made some team or another during the rated hayday on the Harbinger but who knows... As for my game play now, I'll let my opponents and teammates be the judges there! Gotta love me Squirtle Sorc Healers (Creus and Vara) that have shown me the ropes into rateds. See ya in the WZ's... Hopefully we will be able to bump into each other on the dance floor! :D Edited by LingeringDrama