Constricted Debuff in Kaohn...

So me and a few friends did this on regular the other day. Not beating the dead horse about the ability delays like lots of threads have already (even though a couple of my heals did not go off at all) but I received a debuff from a rakghoul called constricted. Now i have mental debuffs talented in my cure spell and this debuff cannot be cured, fair enough. However, on two pulls I maintained this debuff after the mobs were dead and it slowly ticked down my health and kept me in combat. I tried healing out of it but lo and behold it did not have a timer. Finally i just decided to die..twice. That got rid of the debuff.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a bug or working as intended? Just curious because this simple problem would never make me consider to attempt this instance on hardmode.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah you have to use the cc breaker.

I think another way to trigger the bug is to knockback the mob without stunning it. (e.g. from force push)

It's irritating as hell, though, when youre stuck in place and your health whittles away from a mob that isnt even there anymore.