what do i do now

swtorgoogle

There is only 2 starting areas for the sith and i refuse to play the "good guys" idk what is should do atm i have a sith healer atm a sorcer i wish to make a pve class so i can go through the story help me with this idk wich class and do alot of damage and the quest dont take forever and they are lets say nor boring to play BH is one of my choices but they are just spam rockets till u die so idk what i should play.

Your sith lord

There is only 2 starting areas for the sith and i refuse to play the "good guys" idk what is should do atm i have a sith healer atm a sorcer i wish to make a pve class so i can go through the story help me with this idk wich class and do alot of damage and the quest dont take forever and they are lets say nor boring to play BH is one of my choices but they are just spam rockets till u die so idk what i should play.

I want to play an Empire character ... 50% of story choices off the list

I have a Sorc 12.5% of story choices off the list

I don't want to play a BH 12.5% of story choices off the list

You're left with Agent or Warrior ... maybe try a Marauder, they seem very popular.

Make one of everything and level it to at least 20 - and as someone else said, just because you pick 'republic' does NOT mean you must play 'a good guy'. You can go dark or light side on ANY character of either side, or you can be 'neutral' ( i have a few who are neither all good nor all bad - just like most real people would be)

I have a character of every class (on 2 servers) - and I play them all. When one gets a bit boring I go play another one, and then back and forth among all my characters. After a while you will find a couple whose playstyle and/or story you prefer and you will likely gravitate towards them. The idea is to have fun not blow through all the content inside a week (unless thats your idea of fun) - and discover your 'ideal' class and spec.