Red Eclipse Crafter Catalogue

floriwie

Hi everybody,

I am trying to maintain a crafter catalogue at the following URL

http://redeclipse.eu/redeclipse.eu/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=552

I will not copy the content here not to duplicate the maintenance work....

If u like that something would be added to that list please write in this thread or thread in the mentioned url so I will update the lists....

Hi everybody,

I will try to start a thread here which will contain a collection of the all craftable components of level 26/27 hilts/barrels/armoring/mods/enh and put the name of the crafters I see in GTN or advertising on the public channel...

If u have information to include please write in the thread and improve the list so this can be reference for everybody...

Edited by floriwie

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked the list, and noticed the blacklist. And it's only name "Evilsnoopy". And guess who I gave my mats to for Adv Might Arm 27?

It was two days ago, and I've been mailing the guy but he hasn't responded, and I haven't seen him online.

Do I have any chance to get my mats back by reporting him?

I don't know, somebody in redeclipse.eu mentioned his name and I thought it is a good idea to start the blacklist, so at least we will not have that much burned fingers....

I think, you should report him because he might selling the staff he crafted with ur mats in GTN under another Alt and only customer service can find that out....

Most of the names I list in the Red Eclipse list, I take them from GTN, so I know at least they have the schematics, if u are trying to get something from somebody who does not list on GTN I will strongly suggest to make only secure trade with them....

Other then that I can only say, do business with the people from the recommended list (the people who crafted for me or I got reference about them from other people) or from these guilds which are offering there services for free http://sparkofinsanity.enjin.com/craftings / http://www.thedarkelite.tk/plugins/info/info.php?s=&page=2 or only make secure trade...

Edited by floriwie

I see you didn't add the black list. Well, the guy (Evilsnoopy) apparently deleted his char. I'm still guessing he might have some alts to wreak havoc with. Although I can't be sure.

I think it was three days ago when I reported him.

I haven't still gotten any response from CS, but I'll update the info here as soon as I get it.

Atleast I learned a valuable lesson from this case, as SWTOR is my first MMO. Guess all I can do now is blame it on the boogie.

hey loriwie nice to see your updating this thread

beside the hilt 27 and resolve 27 ( No fee)

just got Advanced Quick Savant 27

Armor Rating 150

+29 Endurance

+44 Power

+60 Alacrity Rating

(100k fee ) currently only 1 of 2 crafters that make it one being me OFC impside and one being zanis repside (who has same fee)

My toons are murdertoys imp and murdertoy repside

again gr8 to see u adding more to this thread

I see you didn't add the black list. Well, the guy (Evilsnoopy) apparently deleted his char. I'm still guessing he might have some alts to wreak havoc with. Although I can't be sure.

I think it was three days ago when I reported him.

I haven't still gotten any response from CS, but I'll update the info here as soon as I get it.

Atleast I learned a valuable lesson from this case, as SWTOR is my first MMO. Guess all I can do now is blame it on the boogie.

Unfortunately I could only acces to the 10 day old version of the list but redeclipse.eu is up again..

Hahaa now I too can proudly say something: Crafting Warstalker Relic of Ephemeral Mending, and no fee charged. Though the OP may want to check this before adding me to the list.

So, please be my guest to check my schems if you see me running around!

Hahaa now I too can proudly say something: Crafting Warstalker Relic of Ephemeral Mending, and no fee charged. Though the OP may want to check this before adding me to the list.

So, please be my guest to check my schems if you see me running around!

is buuli ur Toon in the game also?

http://www.thedarkelite.tk/plugins/info/info.php?s=&page=2

Should be a nice list there of my guilds crafters, including merseycat.

Sileoute / Xash (me) dont charge fees, others i have no idea.

New site, new thingy for it, now have sepperate lists on the menu on the left hand side for armorings, mod26, mod27, enhancements, hilts and barrels.

http://www.thedarkelite.tk/viewnews.php

If ya wanna see us we are normally somewhere around on imp side if you want to contact any of the names at the top of each list.

Me = Sileoute / Xash

Edited by demonssword