Hello from the Philippines!

_earl

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. just got the game. been hearing about it from friends and big star wars fan and got bored with diablo 3.

Anyways I've been reading the forums and want to know where there are more pinoy players? Sa swiftsure ba or sa mga APAC servers? Dar'Nala? let me know! excited to play.

Glad to know that there's a lot of filipino playing this game! But you guys are on a different server :(

I'm starting a new guild...looking for people to help me out and run it! I'm on server Jedi Covenant

See you guys there :)

The only issue with Oceanic servers is the relative high latency xD. Our (Philippines') connection to the US servers is still better than our connection to SG/AU servers (because of fiber optic cables if i'm not mistaken). So if you want less lag, you may want to choose US servers instead.

Then again, because of the earlier Oceanic transfers, most of us have already transferred our characters to the Oceanic servers, and I don't know if we can transfer back to the already populated US severs in favor of better connection xD. (Hm.. I may try to post that as a suggestion, haha lets see..) :rolleyes:

In the meantime, kitakits sa Dar'Nala haha ;D. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mabuhay Kabayans!

Kiwi Pinoy here from NZ, been a sub since launch, have been at Shadowlands from the start, but last couple of months, RL sched deemed an East Coast server unworkable for me in terms of end game content. So transferred my main to Harbinger in hopes of finding a new home or maybe start one. Maybe, just maybe, planning to start a guild for SWTOR Pinoys(an non pinoys alike) on Harb. Idea stage pa lang po, but plan to name the guild “Bakunawa/s”(or maybe Anak Bakunawa or something like that). Wala po akong magawa sa office nungisang araw, nag design po ako ng guild logo. G. Artist po kasi ako by profession. hehehe. :)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/5471/leci.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyway, just an idea so far, would be great if I could start this thing with my fellow pinoys on Harbinger. I’m usually on 10pm PST, Mondays-Thursdays, and 11am PST - onwards on Saturdays/Sundays. Main is a Tank, 1st toon was Sage healer(naiwan sa shadowlands), and levelling up a Merc Bodyguard(halfway there!)

Message niyo lang po ako if anyone is interested, Isubomo or Chopa’inmo, Imperial Side. Cheers and thanks!

Kindest regards and God Bless!

• 1 month later...
Mabuhay Kabayans!

Kiwi Pinoy here from NZ, been a sub since launch, have been at Shadowlands from the start, but last couple of months, RL sched deemed an East Coast server unworkable for me in terms of end game content. So transferred my main to Harbinger in hopes of finding a new home or maybe start one. Maybe, just maybe, planning to start a guild for SWTOR Pinoys(an non pinoys alike) on Harb. Idea stage pa lang po, but plan to name the guild “Bakunawa/s”(or maybe Anak Bakunawa or something like that). Wala po akong magawa sa office nungisang araw, nag design po ako ng guild logo. G. Artist po kasi ako by profession. hehehe. :)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/5471/leci.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anyway, just an idea so far, would be great if I could start this thing with my fellow pinoys on Harbinger. I’m usually on 10pm PST, Mondays-Thursdays, and 11am PST - onwards on Saturdays/Sundays. Main is a Tank, 1st toon was Sage healer(naiwan sa shadowlands), and levelling up a Merc Bodyguard(halfway there!)

Message niyo lang po ako if anyone is interested, Isubomo or Chopa’inmo, Imperial Side. Cheers and thanks!

Kindest regards and God Bless!

What characters do you have on Harbinger? I have a 41 Guardian but I'm fortifying my main on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd. I am on a guild with my IRL Filipino friends so if you don't mind you can join us :3 Just search for guild <Space Pikeys> and PM any member that you want to join and you're friends with Pantstohead/Eimaj'Purple/Serha/Merhaie/

What characters do you have on Harbinger? I have a 41 Guardian but I'm fortifying my main on Tomb Of Freedon Nadd. I am on a guild with my IRL Filipino friends so if you don't mind you can join us :3 Just search for guild <Space Pikeys> and PM any member that you want to join and you're friends with Pantstohead/Eimaj'Purple/Serha/Merhaie/

Hello Endymion!

I've got a 55 Jugg tank and a 50 Merc heals(levelling to 55, new toon) on Harb. Transferred my main(tank) from Shadowlands because of RL sched(again, from NZ, GMT+12) as Harbinger was a west coast server. European server ang TOFN, right? As much as I want to play with fellow pinoys, from where I am, a European server is a no go as my ms goes up to 4 digits there.(ave. ms ko is around 500-700ms on Euro servers :( )

Thanks so much for letting me know though! pag napadpad kayo sa Harb, Imp side, just let me know! :D

• 4 weeks later...
hi guys! i just made a new character on a RP server called Begeren Colony. Mukhang okay tong server na toh eh, and there are a lot of people playing. Ken'esli is my character name. jedi guardian. level 10 palang though kasi bago lang sya. contact me in game if you guys want a bit of role-playing in star wars. ;) cheers mga pare! I play on Manila time by the way GMT +8 Edited by chronictots
lacked information

• 3 months later...

Hello Everybody!

Anyone still playing?

I'm new to swtor and I'll be playing soon (as soon as I finish downloading the game). My very first time. Made an account more than a year ago but never really played it.

I just want to ask:

Sa anong server ang mga Pinoy?

Saan Mas maganda na connection, EU or US server? Dito ako Philippines maglalaro.

I'm planning to make Jedi Consular- shadow.

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

May the Force be with You.

• 1 month later...

Hello there, just got back. If anyone is playing on Harbringer post a reply y'all :)

Originally from Swiftsure (not Bastion) but transferred to Harbringer just recently and rerolled Republic toons. :)

Kung asan man kayo mga pogi at maganda dyan. :) laro laro tayo :) sama sama sa HARBRINGER!

or post your IGN here :)

Edited by Gaskarth
so i wont have to double post

• 4 months later...

Kamusta mga kababayan,

I am in Harbinger playing on and off. Mga toons ko sa:

Pub

Kukay (Guard)

Beralt (Sage)

Imp

Zukoh (Marauder)

Slagoth (Merc)

PM me para may kasama akong mga pinoy... nauubus na rin ang English ko dito he he he. It would be nice if we could have a pinoy guild. :D

• 3 months later...

Hey guys. I play with my rl buddies and galing kmi wow. We just formed a guild sa the bastion pub side. Any pinoy drifters there can just message us. Here are some of their toons

Alakdan

Blindgod

Pepesmith

Benjiematute

Hope to see a pinoy flag on a guildship someday :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...