Brackets in Warfront PvP

McSquishee

All right, some constructive criticism here. At some point in the near future, it would be nice if there were brackets added to warfront pvp. I for one am tired of going against lvl 50 premades every single game and getting our heads stomped in. 50's should be in their own bracket and not allowed to farm lower levels all day long. I understand that everyone is scaled to 50 for warfronts, but when you add that scaling + high end pvp gear that the 50's have, it's a slaughter, not much the opposing team can do but take an auto loss. Maybe add brackets every 10 levels like Warhammer had goin, or even WoW's bracket system. Anything is better than nothing. Until this is fixed, the warfront experience, except at 50, will be a loss grind from hell.

I cant say really that i agree, i am a lvl 21 BH and have been in many a WF with lvl50 assassins and out dps'd them, so tbh i cant see the problem.

Well maybe the only problem is that some players dont know how to actually play and that means you are 1 person down already, work together and its easy, work solo and its massacre.

Most sane people understant this. There are the Trolls and boot lickers that will try to defend this but I was quite frankly floored by the lunacy of Bioware to actually have the warzone system work like this. Its not even the difference bewtween 50 and 10 in terms of gear and abilities the difference between say 25 and a fresh 10 is a huge difference. They claim to have a full team dedicated to pvp and they allowed garbage like this to make it to release? Look at Warhammer and Rift and how there instanced matches work. This is not an improvment over that. The only thing I can think of is Bioware knew the queues wouldn't be fast enough with brackets because they don't have cross server queueing ready yet. I'm not going to quit if this isn't fixed tommrrow but if this isn't something fixed in the first month after the holidays I'll be quitting. Just imagine a newb joining this game a few months down the road when tons of people are 50 and thinking he can have some quick pvp fun at level 10 and going in versus all level 50's. Its insane.

I top the dmg charts almost every game as a Gunslinger, but alas the dmg i do is irrelevant if we lose. Premades of 50's in high end gear are curnstomping almost every warfront now on my server. Im lvl 39 and play my class very well (Gunslinger), but i can promise you, you might beat random 50's every now and then, but on my server its organized premades of 50's and they are all but unbeatable.

I cant say really that i agree, i am a lvl 21 BH and have been in many a WF with lvl50 assassins and out dps'd them, so tbh i cant see the problem.

Well maybe the only problem is that some players dont know how to actually play and that means you are 1 person down already, work together and its easy, work solo and its massacre.

Tired of hearing the above. I can out-dps 50's too, I've also killed 50's in warzones, STILL DOESN'T MEAN WZ's ARE BALANCED.

Please stop thinking everything is fine because you fought a bad level 50. Bolstering doesn't magically balance gear or more importantly TALENT POINTS. A lvl 11 sorc (as an example) doesnt have many points to spend in dps trees for abilities or passives that create more synergy between skills, cant insta chain lightning, stack damage boosts, fork lighting, or any of the other tools purchased with talent points that gives serious power to one's toon.

The game needs some kind of mix of intelligent queueing to address population, brackets, and bolstering within brackets to fix this mess. WZ's are not balanced with level 11's vs 50's, no matter how big of pro you personally think you are.

Tired of hearing the above. I can out-dps 50's too, I've also killed 50's in warzones, STILL DOESN'T MEAN WZ's ARE BALANCED.

Please stop thinking everything is fine because you fought a bad level 50. Bolstering doesn't magically balance gear or more importantly TALENT POINTS. A lvl 11 sorc (as an example) doesnt have many points to spend in dps trees for abilities or passives that create more synergy between skills, cant insta chain lightning, stack damage boosts, fork lighting, or any of the other tools purchased with talent points that gives serious power to one's toon.

The game needs some kind of mix of intelligent queueing to address population, brackets, and bolstering within brackets to fix this mess. WZ's are not balanced with level 11's vs 50's, no matter how big of pro you personally think you are.

There are not enough level 50 atm. Give it a few weeks and they will branch everything out im sure.