Respawn In FP please!

At his point PLEASE DONT respawn in FP....

There are maps where there are no exits at the beginning, and if you are at a point where you cannot for any reason complete a map, there would be no way out.

They need to add a way to leave a map if you cant finish it..

The mandalorian "entrance" was locked to me yesterday and I could not exit except to kill myself. Another map I had forgotten to trigger a platform, got stuck down a hole, and there was no "backup" switch, and I had to kill myself again to leave that map.

I wouldn't mind respawning in the zone.. perhaps have a medical droid in different areas to spawn to.

To get around the zerg issues, have a force-field lock you in (or even keep you in a bacta tank) while any boss is currently aggro'd until the fight is over.

I like this suggestion. It's especially helpful for people like me - I'm playing on an old laptop and my loading times are generally longer than others. I hate making people wait for me because of that and I feel like I'm wasting some of their time.

Exit Area kicks *** btw, great addition.

I think the point was to prevent zerging a boss. Say dps dies mid fight, what stops them from respawning and running back into that boss fight.

All this does is prevents people with slow computers from zerging the boss... you can still re-enter the zone during boss fights currently, though zerging is not an issue anyway because the enrage timers are pretty strict to prevent things like that.

I've obtained an ssd recently and the difference is amazing.

Before that I had to wait 6 to 7 minutes after a wipe. I was never harassed for this but it made me feel bad anyway.

Edited by Kopiusz