Newly introduced hybrid "Trucker Spec"

MrGrzecka

Im sorry to say but there is nothing special about your build. Basically its a version of an old "carolina parakeet" build that has been dead for some time now. Maybe not dead but severly castrated since PPA cant procc with ion gas cylinder any more. Certainly its possible to use it but its nowhere near as strong as it used to be.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=147738

* IM Missile for extra burst.

Yeah incendiary missile is great burst damage :rolleyes:

So do you run it in Ion or Combustible or do you constantly switch? You have too many talent points dedicated to each cylinder to just stay in one..

Edited by Sinsavz

a 3k+ rated powertech is here to show you the hidden Tank/pyro hybrid which I have created called "Trucker spec" 21/2/18 I run this spec in rateds all the time its very viable.

****UTILITY***

*Jetcharge - use this for huttball to charge to somebody or even as a escape.

*Oil Slick- To debuff one's accuracy by 20% for 18 seconds it is very good in huttball.

* A grapple that roots people for 3 seconds.

* IM Missile for extra burst.

* PPA so you can proc railshots this spec is verybursty with tons of survivability.

You run full DPS gear in everymap besides huttball you also use combustible gas cylinder.

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/bounty_hunter/powertech/#::e2f2efe2df2efefde3f16df5e4f2ef6efe2

**ALSO CHECKOUT THIS LINK**

THIS SPEC IS ALSO A VERY VIABLE PVE TANK SPEC IVE TANKED HM TFB WITH IT.

What did you tank in TFB HM with this? The adds? I dontnno abt PVP but this will be ripped to shreds on anything but maybe the first boss on TFB HM. No empowered tech no heat screen. I call porky pies on it but if some other PT tank can tell me if its a viable build. Once again, only talking abt that last sentence you posted.

Im sorry to say that im the one who invented the "Caroline Parakeet" build. Some say that im the one who actually invented the very well used Pyrotech build im not giving any spoilers on how I thought it would work but it did. Oh and it is as strong or stronger then it has ever been.

Thank you for the bump and enjoy my spec make sure if you post it to credit please and thankyou.

Haha, I think I get it now! :D

I've been experimenting with the jet charge/pyro hybrid for a long time. Jet charge is so much FUN! It's viable because alot of the pyrotech abilities are under 10m and jet charge is good for objectives/healer protection. My last voidstar warzone I did 482k damage... it might not be the highest (another pyro got 50k more), but it's worth the enjoyment.

A link to the Torparse combat log:

http://www.torparse.com/a/45716

16:18:00 - end

Keep in mind that I'm full WH with some min/maxing.