The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's kinda hard to have real opinions without testing. If we don't test we only have speculations.

I didn't need or want anyone to test I just want to get advice based on people's experience and knowledge of it

I didn't need or want anyone to test I just want to get advice based on people's experience and knowledge of it

Since you invented this build, how the hell are other people supposed to have experience and/or knowledge of it with out testing?!

Edited by Shadowsite

The most dangerous build is whatever I play, cause I am the most dangerous man.

Also to add what people say about me,

1) He lives vicariously through himself.

2) He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

3) His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.

4) When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.

5) His shirts never wrinkle.

6) He is left-handed and right-handed.

7) If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

8) The police often question him just because they find him interesting.

9) His blood smells like cologne.

10) On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him. His hands feel like rich brown suede.

11) Cuba imports cigars from him. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect. In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.

12) His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”

13) He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.

14) If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank him.

15) He bowls overhand.

16) He is fluent in all languages, including three that he only speaks.

17) He tips an astonishing 100%.

18) Once while sailing around the world, he discovered a short cut.

19) Panhandlers give him money.

20) He divorced his wife because he caught her littering.

21) His passport requires no photograph.

22) When he drives a new car off the lot, it increases in value.

Stay thirsty my friends!

Edited by Caeliux

Since you invented this build, how the hell are other people supposed to have experience and/or knowledge of it with out testing?!

First off watch your language buddy and second there isn't a single person who claimed to be testing or had tested it who didn't end up mooching off my build!

Alright people can test my build but not use it for personal reasons testing only or anyone who does use and feel its ok to rip me like they don' t care and their so " bad" that they do what ever will be reported for infringement don't believe me try it. I dare you

Alright people can test my build but not use it for personal reasons testing only or anyone who does use and feel its ok to rip me like they don' t care and their so " bad" that they do what ever will be reported for infringement don't believe me try it. I dare you

I don't mean to be harsh or threatening but the testing is going a little overboard I know all the people on this forum can relate to my frustration in this instance at least once from their personal experience. Plz understand my point and I hope I didn't effend anyone one and if I did I apologize

The most dangerous build is whatever I play, cause I am the most dangerous man.

Also to add what people say about me,

1) He lives vicariously through himself.

2) He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

3) His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.

4) When it is raining, it is because he is thinking of something sad.

5) His shirts never wrinkle.

6) He is left-handed and right-handed.

7) If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

8) The police often question him just because they find him interesting.

9) His blood smells like cologne.

10) On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him. His hands feel like rich brown suede.

11) Cuba imports cigars from him. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect. In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.

12) His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”

13) He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.

14) If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the urge to thank him.

15) He bowls overhand.

16) He is fluent in all languages, including three that he only speaks.

17) He tips an astonishing 100%.

18) Once while sailing around the world, he discovered a short cut.

19) Panhandlers give him money.

20) He divorced his wife because he caught her littering.

21) His passport requires no photograph.

22) When he drives a new car off the lot, it increases in value.

Stay thirsty my friends!

And what is my reaction suppose to be cause right now it's loser with a big ego trying to be bad well I can tell you it's about as bad as junk food is healthy

On what grounds would you report them? Using a spec? jeez if it's so mega awesome and doesn't need improving why post it here in the first place if u didn't want to make it shine and get other people to use it...

I simply don't get it...

I'm going to use your build for a few WZ's. Not because I think it's good, but because it will really annoy you :p

Which build use the first one and if your trying annoying yourself cause its not a Facebook chat it's a gaming forum bugg off

I need the best build that will take a single target out in a matter of seconds, I was going to go for watchmen , but thought that combat would be better because of its direct damage instead of watchmens "burn" damage. please tell me if I am wrong about anything in this post . Edited by Zarduth
Making a better post

• 10 months later...
No I do not, Those other posts were old and irrelevant, I didn't know what I was talking about back then. Thank you for your delusional and completely wrong assumption , but I don't have downs

Ok if you want to burst down a single target full combat is the way to go.

That the build most combat sentinel use for pvp.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bMZrGMRRrRrrfR.3

if you want big number go smash, it is quite bursty as well