So BW, still no Trooper/Bounty Hunter creation screen armor?

Flying-Brian

So another patch with an update to the Cartel Market and still no Trooper or Bounty Hunter character creation armor.

BW can you please post a date when this armor will be made available? We know it's there, it was datamined awhile ago.

Just to show you the problem here, let's take a look at when the other 6 character armor sets were released.

12/8/12 - Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior

1/8/13 - Smuggler and Agent

1/23/13 - Consular and Inquistor

3/12/13 - STILL NO TROOPER OR BOUNTY HUNTER

• Dev Post
So another patch with an update to the Cartel Market and still no Trooper or Bounty Hunter character creation armor.

BW can you please post a date when this armor will be made available? We know it's there, it was datamined awhile ago.

Just to show you the problem here, let's take a look at when the other 6 character armor sets were released.

12/8/12 - Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior

1/8/13 - Smuggler and Agent

1/23/13 - Consular and Inquistor

3/12/13 - STILL NO TROOPER OR BOUNTY HUNTER

Hey Brian,

Currently the Bounty Hunter is slated for Game Update 1.7.3. No exact timing on the Trooper but it is currently planned shortly after Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

Hope that helps!

-eric

I was just about to start a thread for this when I ran across this one. Thank you for the estimates; I've been saving 1440 CC for the trooper armor for forever. Edited by Ireul

Hey Brian,

Currently the Bounty Hunter is slated for Game Update 1.7.3. No exact timing on the Trooper but it is currently planned shortly after Game Update 2.0 and Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

Hope that helps!

-eric

That's great news. What about the Jedi Knight's character creation armor? That's still missing as well. Edited by Glzmo

Hey Brian,

Hope that helps!

-eric

Wow. Eric thanks for the reply.

I would make a guess that 1.7.3 will be in 2 weeks when the current Gree event ends.

It is just a disappointment that the 6 available character sets were released within 7 weeks of each other. But now we're looking at another 2+ weeks before the Bounty Hunter armor is available (so 9+ weeks since the last release), then an unknown amount of time till 2.0 and the Trooper armor.

Why the extra wait for the Trooper armor? All the other sets were released 2 at a time, so both factions had their set together.

Wow. Eric thanks for the reply.

I would make a guess that 1.7.3 will be in 2 weeks when the current Gree event ends.

It is just a disappointment that the 6 available character sets were released within 7 weeks of each other. But now we're looking at another 2+ weeks before the Bounty Hunter armor is available (so 9+ weeks since the last release), then an unknown amount of time till 2.0 and the Trooper armor.

Why the extra wait for the Trooper armor? All the other sets were released 2 at a time, so both factions had their set together.

That bothers me, too. Those sets are already datamined :/

Valiant Jedi Armor. It's the same except it's armor coloring is brown instead of white.

No. Stop. It's not the same. It's totally different. Pieces don't even share the models except for the boots. Ive done my research. Me, I am a darn expert when it comes to armor sets in this game...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

No. Stop. It's not the same. It's totally different. Pieces don't even share the models except for the boots. Ive done my research. Me, I am a darn expert when it comes to armor sets in this game...

Had to delete an unused alt to double-check what you said (hadn't seen the JK creation screen since launch) and yeah you're right. The belt goes outside the robe, there are stupid shoulder and elbow pads, the gloves are completely different and the leg armor is thicker. All said and done, I think it looks worse and am glad BW went with the armor from the loading screen instead. But whatever to each their own; though I don't remember BW promising the character creation armors as they were.

Edited by Ireul

I had to go to a character creation screen 'cause I couldn't remember what these armors looked like. The trooper one is very cool. Makes me wish I was a pub. The bounter hunter one though...well having an awesome merc myself I'm thinking you could add something better, like softdrinks maybe.