5$ extra for Pre-order and probably will only get to play one day.

Nyhmz

So I paid the 5$ extra for the pre order to get my full early access but since I pre-ordered on the 12th of December and redeemed it at the same time I'll most likely be in the final last batch which at this rate will only happen in like never.

Just watch I'll get an email on the 19th like 30 seconds before the actual 20th release and I will have paid 5$ for that when I would usually pay 0.49$ per day (14.99/month) with a standard subscription fee, overpriced much ?

Heck it's not even worth 5$ even if you get the entire early access in, the early access pre-order fee should have only been 3.75 for 7 days instead of 5.

i dont know where you preorded from but its not $5 EXTRA

its like a down payment, pay $5 now, $55 later, its still 60 bucks

plus, never was it said that pre-ordering gives you "full" early access, it said UP TO 5 days prior to launch

1 day before launch is included in "UP TO 5 days"

You didn't pay anything extra , the 'pre-order' amount is taken off your final retail order price.

The $5 pre-order amount is to stop people gaining EGA then cancelling their orders (happened a lot in other games I know about) without having any come-backs. Now they lose the $5 (may not be a lot, but you still lose it :p )

So I paid the 5$ extra for the pre order to get my full early access but since I pre-ordered on the 12th of December and redeemed it at the same time I'll most likely be in the final last batch which at this rate will only happen in like never.

Just watch I'll get an email on the 19th like 30 seconds before the actual 20th release and I will have paid 5$ for that when I would usually pay 0.49$ per day (14.99/month) with a standard subscription fee, overpriced much ?

Heck it's not even worth 5$ even if you get the entire early access in, the early access pre-order fee should have only been 3.75 for 7 days instead of 5.

1) You literally preordered at the last possible second, to expect any early access at all is being extremely generous...

2) $5 is included in the purchase price... IE: $5, $55 when the game launches...

3) Honestly, carping about not getting into early access on day one when you literally preordered the day before it began is somewhat ********... Seek help.

This thread illustrates why all the hubbub about early Access rests on the shoulder of the consumer, not BioWare.

I mean, people don't even get what the $5 was for and that is cash out of their pocket. If they don't take the time to figure that out, and it involves money, you know they did not read the Early Access FAQ.

It was wise to purchase something without understanding it (and then posting about it for all to see was great too). Good job.

Edited by Eclio

*Leary Mode*

1. You didn't pay an extra $5.

2. You don't know how much pre-order time you'll get.

3. Even if you do only get 1 day it's your own fault for pre-ordering late.

4. You don't know 'poo' about 'poo'

5. Pull up your pants.

/Leary

You didn't pay $5 extra. The $5 is subtracted from your final total when you pick up the game. If you do end up paying $5 more you are a fool.

The $5 was a deposit, not an extra charge for Early Access time. :rolleyes:

Wrong and Wrong. Origin, for example, charges 5 dollars for you to pre-order. Don't believe me? Go to the pre-order page right now and have a look.

Wrong and Wrong. Origin, for example, charges 5 dollars for you to pre-order. Don't believe me? Go to the pre-order page right now and have a look.

I ordered from Origin as well, and according to my pre-order page it was a $5 deposit only. Not sure what you're lookin at. :D

Edited by WrecklessMEDIC

The early pre-order access was included in the over all price of the game so you actually did pay $5 for the access key because that was automatically deducted from your acct when you paid and not really a deposit.

This might have been stated else where but too many posts to actually read and get thru so many complaints. But what Bioware should have done is that anyone that ordered the CE should have received the 7 day early access and then everyone else 5 days. This way they could have avoided so many disappointed people. This game was overly priced and there could have been a better plan laid out. The servers are going to be flooded anyways so just let people in and forget about the email waves.

You where suppose to test a major rush on your servers during beta and not during pre-release.