I don't understand mandolrians (some Bh spoilers)

lokdron

Ok I don't know too much about mando's but I am playing the BH story and they are being treated like "Honorable people" that are "good". Normally being light side is acting like a mando going by how the story is written. While you being dark side is you normally looking for fights/blooshed(normally how I think mando's act) and more money depending on your choices.

When I first read up on mando's and talking to mira from kotor 2 and the events from the mando war they seemed like warmongers that that capture and take slaves etc. Plus meeting canderous from kotor he is not a nice guy at all and when I think mando's I normally think of him or deathwatch from clone wars.

Sooo how do mando's normally act according to canon? I mean old mando's? Cause to me they seem like space orcs and the ones in the BH story don't fit my idea of a mando. Hence why I say mako see's mando's and bh through rose tinted googles. (I refused mandalore since I did not like what I saw during the events of act 1 and the revanite mando's)

I am so confused can someone who knows more about mando's shed some light on this :rak_02: There are so many conflicting stories on how they act. I do recall some people saying deathwatch is the correct way mando's normally would act... well I am just simply confused about the whole thing.

Edited by lokdron

Mandalorians sought battle to earn themselves honor and pride and to challenge the galaxy's greatest foes. But know Mandalorian is the same as this can be achieved through any means. There is nothing in the Mandalorian Code which rules against cruelty and pointless bloodshed, or mercy and good will. So every Mandalorian is different, what they all have it common however is a yearning for battle, and a desire to pit themselves against powerful foes to prove their worth, and to defend their own. They are warriors, but warriors come in many different forms...

Mandalorians sought battle to earn themselves honor and pride and to challenge the galaxy's greatest foes. But know Mandalorian is the same as this can be achieved through any means. There is nothing in the Mandalorian Code which rules against cruelty and pointless bloodshed, or mercy and good will. So every Mandalorian is different, what they all have it common however is a yearning for battle, and a desire to pit themselves against powerful foes to prove their worth, and to defend their own. They are warriors, but warriors come in many different forms...

Ok that makes much more sense thanks for clearing it up.