Heavy armor location question

DEADLYERIC

hi there i was looking at the armor database for old republic and i found that there was armors similar to the entropic assault armor but it needed a lower level requirement the names of these armors were (juggernauts elite body, khem vals durasteel jacket, warlord elite chestguard and battle armor). so my question is that i was wondering where these armors are located. if someone can help me itd be greatly appreciated.

heres a link to these armors.

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/subcatg/3/slot/7/level/0-35/page/4

Based on the fact that Juggernaut's Elite Body Armor and Warlord Elite Chestguard are both listed as "green" quality items that are Bind on Pickup and have no level requirement, I'm pretty sure they're quest rewards from playing through as a Warrior (this is assuming that the info listed on TORHead is accurate).

Khem Val's Jacket is definitely a quest reward from playing as an Inquisitor, but is only equippable by Khem himself (the Inquisitor's first companion).

Based on the level requirement, I'm guessing that the [Random] Battle Armor (the actual item in-game will be "ArmaTek Battle Armor" or "Gammorean Battle Armor") is a random drop from enemies on Imperial Taris/Republic Balmorra or Hoth.

Edited by DarthDymond