Pre-Ordered July 21

Tossed

Ok, they're talking about 2 different codes here people. One is the Pre-Order Code. You are supposed to recieve this from the vendor you actually paid for the game itself. The other code is a subscription code, you get this from SWTOR via e-mail when it's time to play.

I didn't get a subscription code, but I did pre-order and have it confirmed by customer support, but I can't play early access since the launcher won't let me play.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this: i have to wait till i repay due to my card got eaten at a atm which i left at 2 months ago and just remembered. and have to repay on a different card even if i already pre-ordered 7/21. Called EA support and awaiting on a email to use on another card. Edited by katocagen

I know this is unfair ... but this seems to happen : random choice ... can´t u just wait quite another 2 days? 48 hs ...... and you should be definitely in. You guys waited so long ... 2 days changing nothing except waiting a bit longer! :o ......

btw:

i pre ordered two weeks ago and whenever i sigh in it tells me that there is no active account do you know what that means

What does this message tellin u? Think about it ........

Edited by zyrec

you are right

but i have waited since the begining of the game

i finally got around to ordering it two weeks ago

Same here ... redeemed my code at the end of November ... anyway ... two days and I am in ... dont worry ;) may the force be with us or the smell of teen spirit :o:)

So it is actually complitely random, just like they said in the customer service.

That really makes me smile then!

It gives an equal chance to everyone that pre-ordered to get started early!

But don't get me wrong...

I totally understand your frustration if frustration there is.

I put my pre order code in before there was a release date! the game launches in a hr and no email yet! ***

from what i am understanding is that the emails might be slow or else you might end up with a delay of some sort.

look on the bright side i ordered mine late and then spent 3 weeks trying to get the early access code as well from the retailer and i am not alone so you are still further ahead than us

Sadly I will prob be one of the last people to get in. Gamestop totally screwed me over I preorded the first day possible and than realized later that they didn't give me a code on my receipt or anywhere on their website or nothing. Went in and they said well your out of luck. I almost jumped over the counter to punch him in the face. So I took my money back and had to go to bestbuy to preorder and that was last month.

You think you can do better with emails? Bioware is doing just fine and their rep is fine. You try dealing with millions of emails at once see how good YOU do lol.

The thing is, when you're dealing with so many e-mails, you create some sort of automatic software which sends it out. Therefore it shoudn't be so hard to send e-mails to people who pre-ordered it first.

i had mine preordered before the official date announcement. on top of that i have been registered here since 09.. i didnt get my preorder code till later.. yet it seems those of use who have been waiting years for this are punished by those who find out about this game a few hours after they announced it and had money to preorder it thru the site.. i think the early access should also take into account our account creation date too and move those of us who have been here forever to be moved into day 1

To all the people who believe it is completely random: please reference what a dev said regarding this. They are letting people in by order of preorder redemption code submission. Soooo whenever you got the code from the store you purchased the game from and registered it to your account on swtor.com determines your place in line. It is not just a random draw. They also added that they are giving people access in waves to prevent system overload and see how the servers handle each additional wave of players. I hope this clarifies things for you and on a more important note I look forward to killing you all in game. For the glory of the empire! :csw_redsaber: