Best companion against Baras?

I used DOT's + the scream ability that slows movement speed to get out of range of him while Vette slowly drained his health down. I don't know if this will work for anything but a Juggernaut due to a Taunt being required to keep aggro.

The 2nd fight, if Quinn the only option to take him down? I really don't want to use him since his betrayal.

well, he is your only real healer. you could use the ship droid if you geared him, but he only heals, he has no other functions, while Quinn can do damage and CC. other than that, I suppose Vette isn't so bad, but you might have trouble staying alive unless your self heals are great.

Edited by Notannos

The 2nd fight, if Quinn the only option to take him down? I really don't want to use him since his betrayal.

depends on your gear and your companion's gear.

Quinn is your best choice, but if you don't want to use him, use Vette with her sniper stance since there is only 1 target.

Edited by Notannos

Hello there!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

We've edited the OP to put in spoiler tags. Thanks everyone!

I killed Baras with no problems as Carnage specc and with Quinn. And no Medpacks needed :p

Yeah I used Quinn as well while Carnage spec. I didnt have any real troubling issues other than my interrupt being on a longish cool down. Had I done this as Anni, I'd have a specced interrupt in addition to a 0yd force charge, along with my aoe mez and choke. Basically would suffer no real damage. However, again, had no real issues with using Quinn and he kept me above 90% for the entire fight iirc.*

Yeah I used Quinn as well while Carnage spec. I didnt have any real troubling issues other than my interrupt being on a longish cool down. Had I done this as Anni, I'd have a specced interrupt in addition to a 0yd force charge, along with my aoe mez and choke. Basically would suffer no real damage. However, again, had no real issues with using Quinn and he kept me above 90% for the entire fight iirc.*

Couldn't get heal in time, I don't know why.

I killed Baras with no problems as Carnage specc and with Quinn. And no Medpacks needed :p

Same...was actually a fairly easy fight. Just be sure to interrupt his voice cast and didn't even break a sweat. Now when I did my Inquisitor final fight I had to bring someone in to help, but the warrior fight was easy. Think really the only difference was back on my sorc I wasn't using interrupts as much as I do by habit now on toons that have one.

• 3 months later...