View Single Post

phalczen
08.20.2019 , 05:54 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Phazonfreak View Post
I think there are quite a lot of players who create specific characters to be nasty or edgy and also have "regular" characters in their legacy. Sometimes you can even tell by the character name. Just a couple of days ago I had to report another player that used a character name very similar to a prominent figure in Nazi Germany.
Then let them play an "edgy" character in RP events. Being flat out rude/bigoted/trollish, either in fleet chat or in a group, is not RP.

Quote: Originally Posted by Phazonfreak View Post
Let me put it this way: If you ignored all the players that sometimes exhibited bad form or nasty attitudes, I think we would be left with a very low population of "good and nice" players that cannot do group content anymore.
Nerf-excrement. They may get the message that people don't want to play with them and their toxicity. Treat others the way you want to be treated. I'm not asking for good and nice characters ... this is a game about good vs evil, after all.

The hypothetical argument that we would have a smaller population of players to do group content is fiction. Trolls aren't interested in cooperating, so I'm not interested in being a part of a group they are in, regardless of which toon they may currently be on. I certainly don't want to see their garbage on fleet and if its just a bot selling credits, I certainly don't want that either. Account-wide ignore might even help the Devs track down accounts of credit sellers. If they see a whole bunch of people /ignore-ing the same account in a brief period, that may help them track down the offending account.

I want to see a yellow name specifically say why this hasn't been implemented yet.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.