Is this thing on?

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

My name is Tait Watson and I am the newest member of the Community team here at BioWare Austin! I will be taking over a number of the things that Amber Green did previously, so I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before you started seeing me show up on the forums. One of the many things I will be doing (and the part that will be most apparent) is gathering information for the development team through the Bug Report forums, so you will primarily find me hanging out in there.

I have been gaming for the better part of 20 years, and I have been playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ since its launch. I’m a huge PVE fan, and tend to spend a lot of time doing Flashpoints and Operations, but I also compete in my fair share of Warzones. I have way too many alts, but I’m okay with that!

It’s such an honor to be able to work on something that I’ve been following for so long, and it’s going to be amazing getting to come into work with the team here in Austin and interacting with all of you on the forums.

I look forward to hanging out with you all!

- Tait

Edited by CourtneyWoods

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

My name is Tait Watson and I am the newest member of the Community team here at BioWare Austin! I will be taking over a number of the things that Amber Green did previously, so I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself before you started seeing me show up on the forums. One of the many things I will be doing (and the part that will be most apparent) is gathering information for the development team through the Bug Report forums, so you will primarily find me hanging out in there.

I have been gaming for the better part of 20 years, and I have been playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ since its launch. I’m a huge PVE fan, and tend to spend a lot of time doing Flashpoints and Operations, but I also compete in my fair share of Warzones. I have way too many alts, but I’m okay with that!

It’s such an honor to be able to work on something that I’ve been following for so long, and it’s going to be amazing getting to come into work with the team here in Austin and interacting with all of you on the forums.

- Tait

Grats on the new position and welcome aboard! :)

Tait can go either way - no idea if its a guy or girl yet.

I'm a girl... woman, and I like PvE, it's just that Story's had no word other than "Yeah, Avengers, whatever" for a while. Would be at least nice to have the Companion 101 back (among other things...)

Hey everyone!

- Tait

Welcome new Overseer. I hope your stay here is fun.

Hey everyone!

- Tait

welcome.... and GL with all the bugs that are around!

Hey everyone!

- Tait

Run! Run away when you still can :D