Storage Expansion? No mention in patch notes

Tasher

It could be coming or it was just a courtesy on the test server to give people an extra bay so they would have room for the new gear they were testing. Whatever the case you will be getting a bunch of new storage space from the crafting bag providing that is going in (also didn't see it in the notes).

In many cases things are not always included in the patch notes. At this time since you will not get a response before hand, I'd say just wait till it's out and then login and check and if not post again.

In many cases, Musco just forgets too add the info :rolleyes:

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I'd say they decided to prioritise info about set bonuses and tacticals. There is a lot of info to fit into these patch notes. Or maybe they just forgot. Hopefully more will be available later.

I'll be very surprised if the 7th cargo tab and materials storage isn't live in 6.0 tomorrow. It was there up to the last patch of the PTS. And given that Eric says something else that was the case in last PTS patch, Ossus D3-C0 vendor still needing crystals, won't be fixed initially, I can't imagine that something much bigger has changed from PTS.

Edited by Estelindis

Good thing we know for certain that amplifiers work and that they're supposed to stack, and that they're not a credit sink, based on all the well received feedback from PTS.

But then again, they also took the feedback about conquest well ... we gave them feedback that 1 million for a medium planet was penalizing small alt-heavy guilds, so they took our feedback and went ahead and doubled the target. That's not spiteful at all. I'm sure they had no idea the medium target was going to be 2 million on Monday the 14th. There's no possible way they could have told us about that on Monday, no sir.

Musco could have made a separate post or posts about the set bonuses and tactical and where they drop. They've never put that much detail in patch notes (they usually like to hide that information), and while its great that its all in one place, the length and magnitude of the task caused Musco to forget to explain a key new system, a QoL improvement, and, again not to spite us or anything, bury the conquest target numbers hours before the patch, invalidating my guild's efforts for the whole week.

I should be grateful for new content and the detail, but I'm upset tonight. /endrant

In many cases, Musco just forgets too add the info :rolleyes:

Considering he said this:

Some quick status for you. I know you are all eager for the Onslaught patch notes and they are coming today but I wouldn't expect them until later this afternoon. They are huge so publishing them takes a while :).

Yeah, I would guess a lot was missed. The expansion was delayed by, what, a month? They're publishing the full trailer just tomorrow, and he's talking like he had to go write up the patch notes today in a few hours.

Rushy, rushy, rushy.

I'm hoping they forgot a lot of things. Outside of listing all of the tactical, there really isn't much there.

I felt the same way. Scrolling down like... wow, these are pretty long, slowly transforming into the realization that most of them are about class tacticals and abilities.

Edited by Rolodome

When I heard about the increase in storage tabs, I purchased account-wide Unlocks from the Cartel Market (while they were discounted during the Grand Galactic Sale), but I made sure to leave them in the Unclaimed Items.

This is why.

If we don't get that 7th tab, I can return the Unlocks to get my Cartel Coins back.

I am very much hoping it won't come to that. I really want that 7th tab. But you can seldom count on anything around here.