Can't abandon quest. Mission log full as ****.

There is a trooper class quest "staying frosty" or something similar that i can't complete because i can't get back into the instance. I have another 10 gray quests in addition that i could finish but just haven't gone back to those planets, so about half my quest log. Please fix, i don't really want to go back to do gray quests.

I have the same problem with stay frosty, you get hit enough and it says you failed the quest in sys chat but gives no indication of success or failure on your quest log, but once you leave the instance you can't get back in to try again and are left stuck with the quest with no option to reset or abandon it. With a cap of 25 quests in your quest log, if enough of these "broken" quests accumulate you'll end up with an unusable character.

In my opinion, all quests should have the reset and abandon options enabled without exception.

Edited by Max_Vitor

I have many quests I can't abandon too and came here to find the obvious "silly me" fix solution.

These bugs must be fixed for a 2012 game. It's been few years I play MMO (WoW, Rift, Aion...) and it's the first time I see something like that.

Also got problems with stay frosty and a few other bonus quests not disappearing after completing the main quest. Got like 17/25 quests that are grey at.

Another option is to increase the ceiling to 50 ongoing quests, no problemos!

I have two old quests I am not going to do and can't delete in my quest log as well. It's not the end of the world, but is certainly not ideal either.

I didn't think this was a bug though - it was my impression that Bioware deliberately made the planet quests undropable.

Edited by Rabenschwinge