The PTS PvP scene

Krayshawn

We all know it, Bolster is messed up on the PTS and we cant play warzones for testing, what is there to do? Duel.

I have been in Droumund Kass space port trying out specs and dueling many people, I have been using the provided PvE gear, but a lot of people have the maxed out 1396 expertise that they copied over.

It has been really fun and it would be great to see the JC PvP community out there; we know the general level of skill from other players on our server, it would be a good way to truly know how we, and our new builds are performing.

Last night I also went to Outlaws Den.

See you there, Krayshawn

Yeah I was there for a little bit and was surprised by the amount of people at DK.

I wish I had money to mod swap and all that nonsense. Anyone play around with alacrity yet?

You know I am not quite sure about alacrity, I have been playing my sniper and Marksman has been very promising, crazy burts, 2 second SoS is awsome

Are RWZ not affected by the bolster bug?

I'd assume that they both use the same bolster system, but you'd *hope* (I'm not holding my breath though) that the people in the ranked queue wouldn't exploit it and try an actual match. That's a pretty big if, though.

Edited by SpaniardInfinity

I'd assume that they both use the same bolster system, but you'd *hope* (I'm not holding my breath though) that the people in the ranked queue wouldn't exploit it and try an actual match. That's a pretty big if, though.

If servers can coordinate matches through the forums or in voice chat there's no reason it can't happen. Their rating and/ or **** won't get any bigger on the PTS :rolleyes:

Edited by ARagingNoob