Assasin tanking matrix cube exist?

Noemercy

I have been told that 3 blue shards does make an assasin matrix cube, and you would assume that if an assasin tells me this it must be true, however MANY more people have told me that you get the BH matrix cube if you use 3 blue shards.

Can anyone confirm how this works, or if this glitch exists? I would really like the tanking matrix cube, but at the same time i don't want to go get the shards for no reason.

With BBB either not in game or bugged that would leave the only cube for Inquisitors as RRR, no? That is also why I listed willpower first then endurance; to signify higher willpower.

8^)

Edited by Waur

Thanks for phoning that in, and not even reading the thread. Clearly in the post you showed, there is nothing regarding a matrix cube for tanking assassins, which is what this post is concerned with. How bout you "l2read", before you mindlessly drop a "l2google" remark that is not useful to anyone.

Honestly I dont think that there is an Assassin tanking matrix cube at this time. Perhaps they will add one in the future.

With that said, the matrix cube you get from 3 Red Matrix shards is still the best thing to use in one of your relic slots. Even though it doesnt have defensive stats on it, its still a great piece of gear to have equipped when tanking.

• 5 months later...
Still broken. Will still be broken in another nine months. All of the threads for this issue go ignored, it's supposedly been escalated, but nothing ever comes of it. I was such a huge advocate and fan of this game, but to not even be given an ETA on a bug that has been in the game for nine months so far, not including the beta, is ridiculous and leads me to the conclusion that nobody at bioware even cares about it.

There is no tanking matrix cube for assassins. It's ok though, you will want one of your relics to be a dps relic anyway. Why? Threat generation is not so great.

I never have problems with threat since the huge threat buff in 1.3. Dealing with progression content, I'm much more worried about survivability. The fact is, that unlike other tanks we don't have a choice. There is still no Willpower tanking cube, I definetly don't want to add crit to my gear as a tank.

It's ok though, you will want one of your relics to be a dps relic anyway. Why? Threat generation is not so great.

Not sure if serious.

Unless you are really extremely badly undergeared compared to all the dps in your group, you have to be doing something horribly wrong to have threat problems with an assassin.

There is no tanking matrix cube for assassins. It's ok though, you will want one of your relics to be a dps relic anyway. Why? Threat generation is not so great.

With the changes to the Darkness tree for Assassins that came with 1.3 threat generation is actually a lot easier. Not to mention any assassin tank that knew what they were doing before 1.3 could easily hold threat. At the moment, while there is no assassin tanking matrix cube you should be using other relics anyways, specifically the campaign relics.

Edited by Squidkidz