Idea about PVP flashpoints

Sorry if this is wrong forum to post this in, couldn't decide between PVP and Flashpoints... but anyways.

I have this idea that would bring flashpoints, and eventually whole game to a new level.

Let's take look at The Eseless flashpoint. At some point, as a republic player, you are going to aboard an imperium ship, right?

And at some point, you encounter a sith.

Now imagine all this, with the fact that the sith would be an actual enemy player. I've been thinking about this idea and it would be done somehow like this:

For eseless you need 2 man group if I remember correctly. So you'd have to wait in group finder for one guy to fill your group and another 2 guys from the enemy side to fill their group. When the groups would be created, both groups would start their flashpoints. I didnt played the imperial version of the eseless, or IDK if there actually is that, but let's assume that imp version is the same, just that they actually aboard the republic ship.

So, both groups would normally do their fp. But, the first group that gets to the point where they're gonna aboard enemy ship, they are actually going to aboard it, and then wait for the other group to get to that point too.

But, instead of the enemy group aboarding their ship, they would confront each other. Now here comes the interesting part.

So the group 1 aboards enemy group 2 ship. They confront. Now, there would be an actual player vs player conversation. Both sides would have some pre-scripted lines, something like: group 2:"Stop right there. You made a big mistake by aboarding this ship." and then the group 1 would have 3 choices how to talk back, etc etc.

So, then they would simply fight each other. 2vs2 / 4vs4 pvp. Now, lets say that the group 1 (rebs) wins the fight. The group 2 (imps) retreats to the other room and lock themselves, and the group 1 simply continues the flashpoint like they normally do. Now the group 2 decides to actually do the same, which would be aboarding the enemy ship as well, and the flashpoints just continue as normal.

And there would be some small reward for those who wins the pvp fight of course.

What do you think? It isn't perfect but I think it can be done, and it can be done very well.

Thanks for responses. All of them. :) \

May the force be with you.

Naathaniel, the Jedi Guardian.

I think flashpoint style warzones area actually a pretty good idea, just not the way you described.

Yeah, agreed. I described it really bad so... but you get the idea.

I would like to see some player - player conversations, it would add whole new RP levels, and even those who do not like, or even hate RPing would love it.

Except that now instead of just trying to group 4 people in your own faction, which can be a challenge as it is, you would need to hope that 4 ppl from the other faction were grouping for their equivalent fp at the same time and that both groups would presumably need to start at the same time. Incredibly long waits with the group finder, but I do like the theme of the idea.