Kolto Overload needs buff/chsnges

sebakonkol

How about if energy shield heals you while your being hit or the first 6 seconds? I know it would work even better with AP but then again it is supposed to be the pvp spec.

Speaking strictly pyro ( or even AP at half the cooldwon) reactive healing or 6 seconds every 120 seconds would be a great defensive boost.

1st thing from defences which I would like to see on AP is getting back 30% damage reduction while stunned passive. Energy Shield with its 15 secs duration is great, especially on AP with Pyro Shield making its damage even more crazy. Back to threat, & i think bad Kolto Overload is main reason of PT squishyness. Tank one is ok but is not superior to any other long CD dcd, hatdly compareable

I feel that PT could use some of the Utility points that Merc has, from the healing Energy shield, 60% hp Kolto heal or the 30% damage reduction while stunned for the dps. hell imagine a timeline where PT got the 100% healing reflector shield instead of a bleh Power yield? i feel that they gave merc so many defensive tools that they just outshine PT in that regard and i understand why. Earlier when they game came out all they had as energy shield and kolto and now they have so many things to help them survive and PT doesn't match up.