Kaal and Corrin are wasted

Slowpokeking

They are both quite nice people and loyal apprentices of SI and appeared since the end of ACT I, it would be much better to let them live and help build SI's powerhouse, Xalek appeared too late and was not characterized well enough.

It is interesting question -- was their death for Xalek or Xalek was result of their death? Anyways, I think they died was due to them being part of Zash legacy, not yours despite you pretty much inheriting them.

Edited by Chaloss

i am curious if you could of saved only one of them (that one being your apprentice either instead of or in addition to xalek) and the other died which would people save corrin or kaal?

in general i can't say i agree they were wasted they served their purpose rather well. They were suppose to be the likable followers that the big bad could kill to make you hate him. if you could just say meh i don;t care that they died then they would of been a waste.

Edited by magicallypuzzled

in general i can't say i agree they were wasted they served their purpose rather well. They were suppose to be the likable followers that the big bad could kill to make you hate him. if you could just say meh i don;t care that they died then they would of been a waste.

Personally I found them completely uninteresting and didn't care one bit when they were killed off. So they were really a waste of time more than anything else(unlike Xalek who is a waste of space on my SI's ship).

Personally I found them completely uninteresting and didn't care one bit when they were killed off. So they were really a waste of time more than anything else(unlike Xalek who is a waste of space on my SI's ship).

They had the most personality of almost any subcharacters you meet, what didn't you like about them? I loved the way they were opposites of each other, but both equally dedicated to you. And Corrin was pretty :p

ah well you finding them to be a waste doesn't change me not finding them to be waste at all.

This. To be perfectly honest, even before Thanaton ordered them to be killed by his follower and / or apprentice, I had already completely forgotten about them. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

i am curious if you could of saved only one of them (that one being your apprentice either instead of or in addition to xalek) and the other died which would people save corrin or kaal?

I will pick Corrin.

Well since the 3 companions after chapter 1 are all boring, why not have 1 of them? Let one of them die is enough to push Nox.