You cannot travel to a Stronghold from this area ....

Cernow

..... then please stop putting me in this area when I exit a Group Finder Flashpoint.

If I enter a FP from my Stronghold, at the end I'd like "Previous Location" to return me to my Stronghold please. Not the orbital station of my last visited planet, or some part of the Fleet I can't quick travel / Stronghold travel from.

Its even better when it sends you somewhere that's nowhere remotely near where you last were. The other night I logged in my sith pureblood, and I use her to craft/gather so she just sits in my stronghold, very very rarely she goes to the fleet. Bus as I was logging her in I noticed it was taking a lot longer to load then usual.

She finally loads in, and is on the belsavis orbital station.

I think the last time she was on belsavis was 6-12 months ago.

That character seems to get "game firgot to remember wherevshe was" a lot. For about two weeks she had a 99% chance to log in at the arrivaks/departures section on the fleet, even though I always log her out in front of my legacy cargo bay in my tat stronghold...

If nothing else, change the "where was this person I forgot derp! Script to dump us where emergency fleet pass does on the main level of the fleet, not the noib shuttle where we can't quick travel. :rolleyes:

The devs have said (you'll have to scour thru the dev tracker) that they know there is a problem with the game "remembering" where you ported into your SH from after logging out. Right now, it never remembers after logout, and at best put you at your ship's dock on the planet's orbital station (that's where the whole instance of the planet begins). My opinion is that they did that on purpose, even though they say they want it to work as ppl are asking, because they always always always start new features off with any number of ways to slow player progress. Their policy seems to be to tantalize players with new features, but don't let them do things too fast. In this case they're saying "gee thats strange we'll have to look into it", but I have little doubt that it's actually working as intended. They see enough people get pissed about it and they pretend that there's a problem and they'll work on getting it fixed in some future patch. But that's the MO of the devs: give out just enough and see how far they can push the envelope to slow players up or not give too much at once and see how the player base reacts.

My understanding is this is something they're "looking into" but no promise of fixing it at all.