What type of Jedi is Satele Shan?

Tankdoog

I was doing a bit of reading up about Kao Cen Darach, and concluded that since he was a Battlemaster, it's almost certain that he was a Guardian as well (despite having a green lightsaber).

My question is, do you think Satele is a Consular, Guardian, or Sentinel? She's an expert in combat, which implies that she's a Guardian (then again, so is Yoda, who's almost certainly a Consular), yet in her later years, she's much more diplomatic. I can't think of a reason for her being a Sentinel, but I'll leave that up to you.

So, which type of Jedi is Satele?

I was doing a bit of reading up about Kao Cen Darach, and concluded that since he was a Battlemaster, it's almost certain that he was a Guardian as well (despite having a green lightsaber).

My question is, do you think Satele is a Consular, Guardian, or Sentinel? She's an expert in combat, which implies that she's a Guardian (then again, so is Yoda, who's almost certainly a Consular), yet in her later years, she's much more diplomatic. I can't think of a reason for her being a Sentinel, but I'll leave that up to you.

So, which type of Jedi is Satele?

Watch the Hope trailer carefully. It will confuse you on this question.

* She opens with something that looks like a Force Sweep (?name, the JK stomp-AoE stun)

* She uses a double-bladed sabre, like a JC-Shadow

* She wears metal-clad boots (look at the sequence where she charges in to help Jace Malcolm, and she kicks a Sith in the head - her boots are clearly metal-clad)

* At the end of the fight, she launches two "force-ball" type attacks that look much like the JC-Sage's most basic ranged attacks.

So overall, she is a Jedi Shadowsageknight.

Or, as noted above, like most other "canon" Jedi and Sith, she isn't actually any one class.

She's a Consular that cheated and spec'd into both Sage and Shadow AC's.

The move she used in hope trailer was replaced by the current 'Force Wave' (It used to be a 360 AOE Knockback but was changed to the 'cone' you see Consulars with now. It had the same animation seen in the hope trailer.)

Just like how Malgus is a Sith Warrior that cheated and spec'd into both Jug and Mara AC's. (He's prominent in both Single and double saber combat, but doesn't use anything a Sith inquis does (His master was one of those)

The only 'Knight/Consular' was Satele's Master and only by way of using her double bladed saber in combat, but even then, he fought more like a Sentinel than anything else.

Edited by DeludedAussie

She's a Consular that cheated and spec'd into both Sage and Shadow AC's.

The move she used in hope trailer was replaced by the current 'Force Wave' (It used to be a 360 AOE Knockback but was changed to the 'cone' you see Consulars with now. It had the same animation seen in the hope trailer.)

Oops, yes. Forgot about that one, because my most advanced JC is a Shadow, and using an AoE knockback is normally a way of making life difficult for yourself...