>> Which forum should everyone post on to recruit server transfers?

DkSharktooth

Title says it all. Which forum should everyone post on to recruit server transfers (patch 1.3)?

Updates:

Customer Service just replied and said that Guild Recruitment should be done on Server Group Forums. So for my server Giradda The Hutt (US PvE), a recruitment post will be limited to viewers looking at Servers F-G.

Also, there is no word if server transfers will be limited by server type, such as PvE, PvP, RP.

Hopefully we can have a forum for guild recruitment (PvP, PvE, RP) that is not consolidated alphabetically.

Click Here To View Customer Service Response

Edited by DkSharktooth

Server Transfers will most likely not read realm forums since they are like a maze to get to.

I was actually being sarcastic and refering to the fact that there are no server forums, which makes recruiting through the official forums a complete failure. I guess it'll have to be recruitment as it is now, spam /General and hope someone reads it ;)

Customer Service just replied and said that all guild recruitment should be on SERVER GROUP FORUMS. So for my server Giradda The Hutt, the post is view limited to Servers F-G.

Also, there is no word if server transfers will be limited by server type, such as PvE, PvP, RP.

Hopefully this gets updated.

Customer Service just replied and said that all guild recruitment should be on SERVER GROUP FORUMS. So for my server Giradda The Hutt, the post is view limited to Servers F-G.

I highly doubt it will be limited by server type.

It is more likely the customer service reps do not understand the context of the query. This is not recruiting for guild. It is more in line with consolidating multiple server populations into one server.

Highly unlikely they are gonna merge / transfer different type like PvE ruleset onto PvP ruleset based on just the alphabet !

You should follow up and ask them why server group forums ? Ask them if mega serer are gonna be based on alphabet. I guarantee they will give u a non committal answer.

It is more likely the customer service reps do not understand the context of the query. This is not recruiting for guild. It is more in line with consolidating multiple server populations into one server.

Highly unlikely they are gonna merge / transfer different type like PvE ruleset onto PvP ruleset based on just the alphabet !

You should follow up and ask them why server group forums ? Ask them if mega serer are gonna be based on alphabet. I guarantee they will give u a non committal answer.

The CS agents don't have more information at this time and clearly stated that we should watch this website for future updates about server transfers.