Group Finder question

At the Supplies area at the Fleet, I picked up a quest which states [Group Finder] Complete a Flashpoint using the group finder. But upon finishing a HM flashpoint, there's nowhere to turn in this quest.

I've picked this quest at the station there for both my BH and my Marauder and I've not been able to turn it in, although, I run a FP every single day using the group finder with each of them.

As far as I understand, the group finder is the one on the lower right side of your screen where it groups you with 3 other players for the FP. Or is this specific "group finder" quest done differently then this?

I appreciate any help on this.

Thank You

Edited by RikHar

the quest auto-completes when you finish the instance (it's a popup screen, and you get ?i think? 1 columi token for it?).

there's no turn in associated with the quest.

Really?

I've not seen this pop-up screen so far. But I'll try to be aware today when I run the FP.

Many thanks for taking time to help out.

Edited by RikHar

there IS a turn in when you complete 3? or 5? (i honestly can't remember) hardmode FP per week. the turn in for THAT one is right next to the quest terminal where you picked up the quest, in the supply wing of fleet.

the quest auto-completes when you finish the instance (it's a popup screen, and you get ?i think? 1 columi token for it?).

there's no turn in associated with the quest.

QFT

This is correct it auto-completes once the flashpoint is done. For the HM's you get 5 BH commendations. I can see how people can miss the completion because it happens in conjunction with your FP reward.

QFT

This is correct it auto-completes once the flashpoint is done. For the HM's you get 5 BH commendations. I can see how people can miss the completion because it happens in conjunction with your FP reward.

You get the 5 Black Hole comms for completing a random FP. So then on top of this for completeing this [Group Finder] mission you get what?

I asked because I've been keeping count and so far I've not seen that I've gotten anything extra besides what the random FP gives you.