So when we get to kill Satele Shan?

Lxkane

Ever since I saw that cinematic "Hope" with her blocking a lightsaber with her hand I've wanted my character (sith warrior) to put her head on spit.

And since we empire players are forced to kill Malgus in False Emperor. If given the option any half sane empire player would choose to help Malgus not kill him.

It's only fair we get kill Satele Shan too. How can you take the imperial iconic paragon character and leave the republic character completely intact. How is that fair? And it completely violates the theme of balance in the Star Wars.

So where's the flashpoint with players finally get to confront Satele Shan? I expect the flashpoint would have to play like a Malestorm prison to The foundry type of angle where repubes help her and imps kill her.

Edited by Lxkane

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here here. I've wanted to kill her since Black Talon, that self righteous arrogant *****.

Its very frustrating that the poster boy for the Empire (don't kid yourselves, he is, he has been publisized up the ***) gets killed off but the Republic's equivalent gets out of this conflict unscathed.

Edited by Shane_Novus

Actually the Empire's equivalent would be in this case the Emperor, seeing as he is the leader of the Sith & Empire whereas Shan is leader of the Jedi Order(who want to destroy the sith). Malgus is just some sith lord who went on his own path to create a New Sith Empire. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ever since I saw that cinematic "Hope" with her blocking a lightsaber with her hand I've wanted my character (sith warrior) to put her head on spit.

And since we empire players are forced to kill Malgus in False Emperor. If given the option any half sane empire player would choose to help Malgus not kill him.

It's only fair we get kill Satele Shan too. How can you take the imperial iconic paragon character and leave the republic character completely intact. How is that fair? And it completely violates the theme of balance in the Star Wars.

So where's the flashpoint with players finally get to confront Satele Shan? I expect the flashpoint would have to play like a Malestorm prison to The foundry type of angle where repubes help her and imps kill her.

As a Light-Sided Sith, I can't let you do that.

At least not kill her like that. She's nice and gave me cookies

Do remember that Malgus more than likely lives. One rule of... pretty much everything. If the corpse isn't seen (outside of complete and utter vaporization), the person is more than likely alive. We didn't see Malgus die, we saw him fall off an edge... and then nothing.

But I agree, the iconic Imperial characters have either not appeared (Shae) or have been killed off/supposedly killed off (Kilran/Malgus). As it stands, we really only have General Hesker left to us as far as a truly iconic, generally awesome Imperial character goes. Personally would have enjoyed seeing him and Kilran working in tandem.

Actually the Empire's equivalent would be in this case the Emperor, seeing as he is the leader of the Sith & Empire whereas Shan is leader of the Jedi Order(who want to destroy the sith). Malgus is just some sith lord who went on his own path to create a New Sith Empire.

Jedi warrior story has them fighting and killing the voice of the emperor along side Scourge no less.

So yeah. I want Shan's head on a spit then launched into a sun.

Jedi warrior story has them fighting and killing the voice of the emperor along side Scourge no less.

So yeah. I want Shan's head on a spit then launched into a sun.

Ok....do you actually kill the emperor?...Now think hard on this, you really believe that a single jedi knight would kill an emperor who is over 1000 years old?....Sure.

Ok....do you actually kill the emperor?...Now think hard on this, you really believe that a single jedi knight would kill an emperor who is over 1000 years old?....Sure.

No, you don't. You kill one of his host bodies, but the Emperor recovers from the loss and is doing well.

How can you take the imperial iconic paragon character and leave the republic character completely intact. How is that fair? And it completely violates the theme of balance in the Star Wars.

You don't understand the theme of balance in Star Wars. The Light Side of the Force is balance. The Dark Side is a parasitic imbalance, a cancer. I'm not making that up. That's Lucas. As for the outcome of the game, well, not to spoil the movies for you, but

the Sith lose.

Edited by Uluain

You don't understand the theme of balance in Star Wars. The Light Side of the Force is balance. The Dark Side is a parasitic imbalance, a cancer. I'm not making that up. That's Lucas. As for the outcome of the game, well, not to spoil the movies for you, but

the Sith lose.

And you do realize that the Lightside isn't balanced at all but merely another extreme. There are no jedi without sith and no sith without jedi.

And whenever one wipes out the other their counterpart makes a roaring comeback where the cycle repeats again and again.

And you do realize that the Lightside isn't balanced at all but merely another extreme. There are no jedi without sith and no sith without jedi.

And whenever one wipes out the other their counterpart makes a roaring comeback where the cycle repeats again and again.

Um... are you actually saying that the CREATOR of the series is wrong? Because he does make the point very clear in his explanation of the Chosen One prophecy. In Lucas' eyes, the Sith were destroyed, and no new Sith Empire was ever going to emerge, because the story is over.

Also, the Light Side and the Jedi are two separate entities. The Jedi TEACHINGS are extremist, but a number of Grey Jedi were very devoted to the Light: Qui-Gon Jinn, Jolee Bindo, and Revan as examples (Jinn and Revan may have still been a part of the Order, but were considered grey because they made no efforts to hide their disagreements with the Jedi Council and even defied them if they believed the Council was wrong)

The Light Side of the Force represents purity and balance, and the Dark Side represents corruption and imbalance, that's just how George Lucas wrote it. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him.

Um... are you actually saying that the CREATOR of the series is wrong? Because he does make the point very clear in his explanation of the Chosen One prophecy. In Lucas' eyes, the Sith were destroyed, and no new Sith Empire was ever going to emerge, because the story is over.

Also, the Light Side and the Jedi are two separate entities. The Jedi TEACHINGS are extremist, but a number of Grey Jedi were very devoted to the Light: Qui-Gon Jinn, Jolee Bindo, and Revan as examples (Jinn and Revan may have still been a part of the Order, but were considered grey because they made no efforts to hide their disagreements with the Jedi Council and even defied them if they believed the Council was wrong)

The Light Side of the Force represents purity and balance, and the Dark Side represents corruption and imbalance, that's just how George Lucas wrote it. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him.

Love is the most powerful force, I call it the Pink side.

Just because she is powerfull or that she can hold her own against Darth Malgus doesn't make her a mary sue. Does she have to be kidnapped and need to be rescued every darn 5 minutes for her not to be considered a mary sue?

these days people threw words around like mary sue/gary stu around without even knowing their proper definitions.

Hey leave Satele alone bad enough that Revan was decided to be male. Leave us the powerfull jedi Female figure in SW for once.

The Exile is female. Not your fault Lucas hates KOTOR2 - that fault lies with whoever decided to let the folks behind Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer get a crack at Star Wars.

The Exile is female. Not your fault Lucas hates KOTOR2 - that fault lies with whoever decided to let the folks behind Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer get a crack at Star Wars.

Even unfished, KOTOR II was probably once of the most nuanced Jedi-centric Star Wars games out there. I think that if they had been allowed to finish instead of rushing it out the door for Christmas, it'd of been even better.

Well when the Empire characters fight Revan he has a buff on him called Balance in the Force it's description being "Totally Balanced" as he is talking about sacrificing billions to kill the emperor and begins to throw lightning at you.

Also, Luke is technically not light or dark side anymore so in a way Vader DID bring BALANCE to the force since Luke is basically neutral as well.

No, i don't want to kill Revans descendant.

Just because she is powerfull or that she can hold her own against Darth Malgus doesn't make her a mary sue. Does she have to be kidnapped and need to be rescued every darn 5 minutes for her not to be considered a mary sue?

these days people threw words around like mary sue/gary stu around without even knowing their proper definitions.

She falls into the god-mode style Mary Sue classification for the following reasons: DBZ style blasts of force energy, danced through a dozen sith like they were red-shirts, and (let's not forget) she blocked a lightsaber with her hand. Who does that? In my experience watching the movies... when hand meets lightsaber hand loses. The hand loses badly. This reeks of god-mode Mary Sue. I'm willing to listen to any points you might have to make, though.

I should also note that this is just my personal opinion. Don't think I'm trying to force it down your neck. I sometimes feel like I gotta point this out so nobody gets their frilly little pink panties in a knot reading my posts.