R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo

ANNOUNCING SEASON 1

OF THE R.A.W CHAMPIONSHIP

FORMAT

2 Pools of X Teams will battle it out for positioning. At the end of the Round Robins, all teams will compete in a Play-Off series leading into the Grand Final.

It will be a 7v7 matchup, with 2 commentator/spectators filling the 8th Spot on each team.

Round Robins - Best of 3 :sy_star: Play-Offs - Best of 3 :sy_star: Grand Final - Best of 5

The Winners of the Grand Final will take out the Prize Pool credits, the Player of the Series (as decided by the Commentators) will receive a share of those credits.

WHEN:

Monday and Thursday Nights 8:30PM AEDT. Two games to be played each night, total of 4 games per week.

We would like to start on Monday 11th February.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Post Your Guild Name below.

2. Prior to the start of the Tournament, an entry fee of 1 Million Credits should be submitted to the tournament organisers.

3. Show up!

Make sure you have standby-players ready to step in and compete should someone be unavailable to play. If all the teams that want to compete can post here ASAP, we can have a schedule locked in by next week, giving you ample time to know when your games are going to be played.

:sy_companion:

TEAMS:

1. Core (1)

2. Core (2)

3. Strike Team

4. Wookie Leaks

5. BOSS

6. Ewok'alypse Now

7. TBD

8. TBD

Edited by Scorpiooooo
Team Update

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the exact nights and times when BR's team 1 runs ops, and 2 other teams use one of those nights each, so you can pretty much rule the whole guild out. Sorry guys.

Just a suggestion, you could change the raid nights or not raid for just one week.

PVE is going nowhere and is available all the time, one off player created events like this are not.

Just a suggestion, you could change the raid nights or not raid for just one week.

PVE is going nowhere and is available all the time, one off player created events like this are not.

Not likely going to happen, our raid nights are based around suitable times for the whole team and we've really only started up again since the Christmas break. Also in my team I'm the only one who really PvPs and organising a sub while I go and PvP wouldn't be fair on the rest of my team.

As much as I like to PvP I most likely won't be showing up. Best of luck to all of those participating though. ;)

Not likely going to happen, our raid nights are based around suitable times for the whole team and we've really only started up again since the Christmas break. Also in my team I'm the only one who really PvPs and organising a sub while I go and PvP wouldn't be fair on the rest of my team.

As much as I like to PvP I most likely won't be showing up. Best of luck to all of those participating though. ;)

No worries guys - It's natural that there are going to be people/guilds who want to PvE over PvP.

All I would suggest is that if you really want to be a part of this but you can't find enough people in your guild that want to take part - ask around and try and get a spot on another team - or try and form a group with like-minded people from other PvE focused guilds,

Either way - there is naturally going to be some conflict with PvE raids - there's just no way to avoid it. The main thing is that, this is going to be a (hopefully) long standing comp for PvP focused players.

---

ON ANOTHER NOTE! We still need to fill out a minimum of 2 spots! Lets try and fill out 8 spots by the middle of this week so we can schedule this beast!

Edited by Scorpiooooo

ON ANOTHER NOTE! We still need to fill out a minimum of 2 spots! Lets try and fill out 8 spots by the middle of this week so we can schedule this beast!

Midian, The Moist, PvP and Pandemic all have RWZ teams. Perhaps try asking them, I know a lot of people don't check the forums very often.

So you want people to choose between PVE and PVP? What about those who want to do both? you guys seem pretty set on your days and I would assume people who raid regularly will have their days pretty set as well.

As I said before, it's natural that there's going to be some crossover - which is unfortunate. At the end of the day, I don't want people to do anything they don't wanna do. This is just a fun, competitive tournament within a pretty great community.