Light side Sith? Do Assasins actually get 'any'?

Malleable

My warrior is currently Tier II light.

I still do dark things occasionally... but only when it comes to punishment. If someone fails me, or acts cowardly, I chose (if possible) to kill them. I don't run around murdering kittens though. Apparently that gets you more light side points than dark side points.

If you are a male Sith Inquisitor your only companion romance option is a Light side chick that you can't corrupt other than that I had 2 other flings on the side that cost me Dark side points.

And yes I'm maxed out on LS point on my Inquisitor, if you wondered =).

My sorcerer is light III. Occasionally quest givers are disappointed and sometimes angry with your choices, but there's not a whole lot they can do about it. Khem Val doesn't like lightside choices, but I've been showering him in gifts.

I've got a level 37 sorcerer who is also Light III as well as a level 18 Jugg who's already Light II and I must say I enjoy the LS decisions a lot more than the DS (which made me feel like an *** much of the time). I especially enjoy setting off on a mission to do something, then a LS option comes up and I chose it thereby taking a different path. Then going back to the quest giver (usually an Imperial Officer), they start ranting about how I failed the mission and how I basically suck and I chose the dialogue option of "I am Sith" which usually ends up being "I am Sith, [rank of officer]. I do what I want. I don't answer to you." or something along those lines. Their response of "Uhhh..." is priceless. :D

Definitely helps that Vette likes my LS decisions too. :)

My sorcerer is light III. Occasionally quest givers are disappointed and sometimes angry with your choices, but there's not a whole lot they can do about it. Khem Val doesn't like lightside choices, but I've been showering him in gifts.

Khem Val likes some lightside choices if they are manly enough. And the only reason why most NPCs dont get dissapointed over darkside choice is because they are used to it. Lightside choices for inq are usually rational and benefit empire though sometimes they are really ridiculous and fun.

Khem Val likes some lightside choices if they are manly enough. And the only reason why most NPCs dont get dissapointed over darkside choice is because they are used to it. Lightside choices for inq are usually rational and benefit empire though sometimes they are really ridiculous and fun.

This is so true. Sith lords are supposed to be cruel and cunning, but most of the DS choices are plain stupid.