Want a group to rp

NerdyBlueGuy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do a warrior

ok with me I like playing as an inquisitor you go tank and i try to heal lol am not great at it and ok but i was thinking about 2 pureblood sith who grew up together or a human and sith best friends who permissed to keep each other alive during their time at the academy

ok with me I like playing as an inquisitor you go tank and i try to heal lol am not great at it and ok but i was thinking about 2 pureblood sith who grew up together or a human and sith best friends who permissed to keep each other alive during their time at the academy

Sure, lets do the second option, and I guess i'll be honorable lightside I.E. Kills only when necessary

Sure, lets do the second option, and I guess i'll be honorable lightside I.E. Kills only when necessary

cool with me i play light side sith sometimes but i'll be the one who will do whatever it takes to save his friend

It appears you guys want to make a guild so you can go ahead and do that, although I am in line with the original purpose of the idea and I will be interested in being a part of a 4 man group with NerdyBlueGuy. The rest of you can go your own way and make a guild if you wish, but I am interested in the original idea.

Sorry I have been gone but I'm back and here's the plan we have the original group that is full I am sorry but for anyone that wants to join I will make a guild and you will be able to pick your own to group maybe one day are group might help each other.

Sorry I have been gone but I'm back and here's the plan we have the original group that is full I am sorry but for anyone that wants to join I will make a guild and you will be able to pick your own to group maybe one day are group might help each other.

Very well. That is what I was trying to tell them. So my character's name is Thaius, NerdyBlueGuy. I am aware your character's name is Flayceno. When would you like to meet online? And there is still the matter of Karma and the other guy figuring out what class they're going to be (advanced class). I have Thaius down for guardian tank roll, and you are a consular so I assume you will be a sage or shadow, but those are the only two. All that's left is sage/shadow and sentinel.

My characters on the republic side, of which I spend 90% of my time are Oba'dur, Mathaeus, HK'Thirty-Seven, and Thaius.

Besides Flayceno, what are your characters that I could possibly contact you on?

Thanks.

Heh, sorry. This thread did go WAY off topic. Originally, I wanted to play a Sentinel, but I really don't care. If we are trying to have all rolls filled then I can easily play a Consular. I have a toon, Nadrogo(I think consular) in game now if you want to contact me. I haven't leveled him or anything. You can also contact me on Lituus, which is my main currently.

Nater, make the Sentinel. I'll make the consular, I like it better.

When are we meeting people? Need a date and time here, I'm getting anxious to begin.

My character's name is Katren.

I'd say whenever NerdyBlueGuy has the time. I am free Friday and am busy this weekend but will be free sunday evening again. I am PST time zone. I am also free tomorrow and Thursday from 3pm to 9pm PST

Nater, make the Sentinel. I'll make the consular, I like it better.

When are we meeting people? Need a date and time here, I'm getting anxious to begin.

My character's name is Katren.

Oh thank God!!!!! Haha.. I hate the storyline so much!!! As Commander and I were saying last night, we should probably make a character sheet for our characters that way we have a little knowledge going in.

I might be able to be free on Friday. It depends. Sunday, I'll definitely be watching football or streaming it at the very least.

Not gonna lie, I've decided to go a completely different route with my character. Kinda glad I figured this out now. My new character is a Kolgon (Krix of Corellia).

Haha.. so many edits because I don't want to double post. I can be on tomorrow as well Commander. I'm on vacation all week. Besides I would be going to bed under normal circumstances at about midnight my time which is 9pm your time.

Edited by nater

• 6 months later...
Alright. Me and a friend are moving to Hawk now actually. We have characters that are bit high up so we can RP from that point, or from the start with new ones. Also, we may look for guilds to extend plots at times, since that is kind of what they make. Plots. XD

Okay, so we are Republic, but we can do both. We are hoping to find guilds for such, preferably with a sister guild in the Empire. That basically makes its own plots/antagonists. I got a character for just about every class, so we can bounce around. The guilds would be nice though, but I think it'd be cool do do it with you. You seem cool. Edited by ZephixVI
Add something I forgot on.