Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

Does anyone know if the Persons of Note - Darth Angral entry can be obtained if your Jedi Knight helps another Jedi Knight beat Tarnis?

Yes, today I can announce that it ... does not work. :mad:

My Sentinel accompanied another one through the whole first chapter up to the Final Fight with Darth Angral himself, but nothing happened.

Edited by Han_Salo

Not sure this is the most appropriate place for this, but I just found a new Lore entry on Corellia, The Spike, related to the newly re-tooled Rakghoul event. Got it when I entered the Stardrive Construction Quarter in Labor Valley, at coordinates -3588, -1608. ...

I did also at Corellia, but with another Char I got that exact same Entry at Alderaan, King's Pass; 2530, 151 ... :rak_02:

... Edit: Also, not sure if the two are related, but I also now have credit for killing the Catalyst in the <I'm a Fungi> achievement in the Rakghoul Resurgence event section, which I certainly have not done, and did not have yesterday.

Well that's funny because I do also have that entry which is called <Pilzsaison> in german ... the english one sounds more funny, I think.

Edited by Han_Salo

Is Tonvarr Pirates only during Gree event? I went to Ilum to get it like swtor-spy says, but it wasn't there.

And is Organizations: Kuat Drive Yards availible at all? It's not in your list, but can't find info anywhere of where to get it.

Great thread, bookmarked. Keep up the good work, I'll try to contribute if I can.

Edited by Amantino

Tonvarr Pirates only during Gree event, Yes.

Kuat Drive Yards i think be in new flashpoint in future ;)

Hmm, I got Tonvarr Pirates while the event was not running. The only entries that are only available during the event are Ships: Grey Secant, Bestiary: Asharl Panther, and Epic Enemies: Gravak'k, Surgok'k, Xenoanalyst II, and Xenoanalyst II (Hard Mode).

Tonvarr Pirates should be a clickable object in one of the huts in the pirate encampment near the Republic base in Western Ice Shelf.

Bestiary, Yozusk is obtainable. It's just hard to get. Unless it's on your list for other reasons.

"Dromand Kaas (Yozusk Platesmasher-only seems to spawn after a server restart, or when a new instance opens, and doesn't otherwise respawn after being killed)" from the top achievements thread.

Bestiary, Yozusk is obtainable. It's just hard to get. Unless it's on your list for other reasons.

"Dromand Kaas (Yozusk Platesmasher-only seems to spawn after a server restart, or when a new instance opens, and doesn't otherwise respawn after being killed)" from the top achievements thread.

Yozusk is on the list because the game files have it flagged as both factions, but it is only obtainable by Imperial characters. They need to either flag it Empire-only, or let Republic characters get it from one of the yozusks elsewhere in the galaxy(there aren't many, but there are a few).

Okay, my bad. Scratch what I said!

To change the subject a bit. I was going through my Location entries, matching it against swtor-spy. In total I'm at 103/111 on my marauder, which means I'm missing a total of 8 entries. I have every single entry on the list except CZ-198, which is on your list. There are also 6 bogus entries, which would put me at 110/111 total. Which means I'm missing one thats not listed here or on swtor-spy. Any ideas?

Also, a few Persons of Note entries I believe are bugged.

- Jaesa Willsaam (Warrior) with Dark Side portrait. There are 2 entries for this, but nobody gets the dark side version. Tried googling a bit etc, and only found people saying the same.

- Treek. Not obtainable? I've got her, but no codex. Others had same issue.

- Jedi Master Cedral Gend - unobtainable for Imperial?

Edited by Amantino

Hi about locations- have full info- see:

103/111- 8 missed

1. CZ-198

2. cdx.test.damion.awesomeness - BOTH FACTIONS

3. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.faathras_palace - EMPIRE ONLY

4. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773 - EMPIRE ONLY

5. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.test.tus_64773_prev - EMPIRE ONLY

6. cdx.test.qa.jgibbs.tus_64773_prev - BOTH FACTIONS

7. cdx.test.test.more - BOTH FACTIONS

8. the rakghoul tunnels (i think its new entries for future repeat old rakghoul event) (not add in list because hope this no be bugged :) )

--------------------------

Persons of Note

- Jaesa Willsaam (Warrior) (Dark Side portrait)

- Treek

- Jedi Master Cedral Gend (bugged for imperial)

add all 3 in bugged list!! thanks Amantino for info !!!!

-------------

http://www.torhead.com/codices/catg/12

have more new info about codex

swtor-spy slow update usually

Edited by EnmaAii

Bestiary - Kath Hound now available

kill "Feral Kath Hound", Alderaan, the juran mountains, 1595, 592

delete from bugged list

Achievement: Space - Ardis Outpost Fortification (Bonus) (Eliminate the Enemy)

this bugged entries (13/14) now delete from game and now (13/13)

delete from bugged list

Bestiary - Vulagool transfer to lost knowledge

Bestiary - Orobird transfer to lost knowledge

Bestiary - Skyslasher transfer to lost knowledge

now i have 68/75 for consular

missing

5 from Dromund Kaas (all still mark for both faction but rep cant go to DK)

Yozusk

Sleen

Jurgoran

Vine Cat

Gundark

1 from Hutta (still mark for both faction but rep cant go to Hutta)

Akk Dog

and 1 test from Quesh

5+1+1= 7 (68/75 now)

I'm 68/76(Sand Demon extra) on my Sentinel, but I should be 69/76. Looking through your list, I see you have Mantellian Flutterplume, but I can't find a source for it, do you remember where you got it?

Edit: n/m, somehow I missed that in my list, I do have it. But in that case I don't know what I'm missing.

Edit again: Oh, I never went and got Terentatek from Maelstrom Prison. Okay, 69/76.

Edited by theStirge

Codex needs its own window and a complete re-design plain and simple. Player frustration with it starts on Tython with not being able to enter Sateen and steam-rolls exponentially after that. Never mind who was in charge of developing this virtual nightmare (I hope they are washing dishing at the local Austin iHOP these days), but put a decent team together and FIX IT!!! Edited by TheOuroborus

The people who originally coded the codex system have probably all but left the company, or have been reassigned to new positions, sadly, because now there doesn't really seem to be much interest or excitement on Bioware's part to actually make sense of the system as a whole.

However, besides much-needed fixes they have been systematically removing interesting entries that had the misfortune of being bugged in some way in the past - like those recent 3 Bestiary entries (all of those monsters are in the game somewhere after all, could've just as easily made them unlock in-game), not to mention that whole juicy golden pile of player titles, all which had their codex pages done, complete with lore text plus images and whatnot, all removed or never touched at. I just don't get it. I liked Tait Watson's recent comment about getting back to codex fixes more in the coming days, but who knows what'll happen.

So uhh... to continue on this topic, does anybody know how the total entries at the bottom of the codex page is calculated? It certainly doesn't seem to add up with all the entries you can collect, so, another codex bug then...

i have for Consular

2/0

67/69

97/182

24/26

13/13

76/108

69/75

14/14

0/10

14/15

97/102

119/139

1/38

42/50

51/61

16/16

4/4

28/41

total 734/963

so

2+67+97+24+13+76+69+14+0+14+97+119+1+42+51+16+4+28=734

0+69+182+26+13+108+75+14+10+15+102+139+38+50+61+16+4+41=963

all simple ))

Edited by EnmaAii

I'm 68/76(Sand Demon extra) on my Sentinel, but I should be 69/76. Looking through your list, I see you have Mantellian Flutterplume, but I can't find a source for it, do you remember where you got it?

Edit: n/m, somehow I missed that in my list, I do have it. But in that case I don't know what I'm missing.

Edit again: Oh, I never went and got Terentatek from Maelstrom Prison. Okay, 69/76.

Where did you get the Mantellian flutterplume from? Been all over Alderaan and killed god knows how many Wild and Savage iterations. Can't see anything online but people seem to have it...

Where did you get the Mantellian flutterplume from? Been all over Alderaan and killed god knows how many Wild and Savage iterations. Can't see anything online but people seem to have it...

I honestly don't remember. If you've killed Wilds and Savages, there are also Foraging Flutterplumes, maybe those do it?

I honestly don't remember. If you've killed Wilds and Savages, there are also Foraging Flutterplumes, maybe those do it?

Try the Flutterplumes in the water behind the Bonus Mission Quest Giver area in the SE of Alderaan map. There is a giant flutterplume back there.

Titles #1 through #31 are confirmed to be REMOVED from game, not bugged:(

Technically those codex pages (among others) must still exist inside the game data, because there's no other explanation for each class having their "Achievement: Titles" category totalling 100+ entries, while in reality about 60-70 of them can realistically be obtained in-game.

Edited by Renonssi

I'd like to point out that as of the latest patch, the codex entry for Darth Angral (Jedi Knight) can now be obtained. I just finished the Coruscant arc of another Knight character and was granted the codex entry as part of the quest "Race to the Ruins".

My question now is, can I request Customer Service to retroactively grant this codex entry to my other Knights? I mean, when the "Paladin of House Organa" title was fixed a few months ago, characters who had completed the quest arc but didn't get the title got it retroactively. Which wasn't the case with this codex entry, however. This is a class-specific, STORY-specific codex entry, so shouldn't all Jedi Knights get it?

Edited by BenKatarn