Why the heck didn't Ahsoka appear in The Clone Wars Season 6?

The season is not fully complete, it only had 13 episodes out of the usual 20, it is likely Ahsoka would have been part of the later chapters, when the show was cancelled the episodes were probably not that far into production, and left too many open plot ends for it to be approved for release, if we are to see a continuation of Ahsoka's story it will likely be in books, comics or in the new show Rebels

Personally I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to see Ahsoka's continued involvement in the Clone Wars, it did seem like it was moving towards making her question her loyalties, just like what happened with her friend Barriss, that and I just found the setting of Clone Wars better, more conspiracies, more outright war, more grey area than the Galactic Civil War

Because it wasn't a full season 6. The season was cut short. There were a lot of things they didn't get a chance to do when Disney cancelled the show. There was also a Darth Maul story arc that never got made and was turned into a graphic novel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Because

Ahsoka left at the end of Season 5. Maybe they want her final fate revealed in Rebels.

Darth Vader can't kill retired Jedi Ahsoka anymore than he could kill Boba in the EU. Ahsoka can't kill Vader either as long as she knows he's Anakin, though she wouldn't know at first.

And that makes for a really good story arc in Rebels!

An older jaded Ahsoka bent on murdering the living demonic hell daylights out of Vader for all of his war crimes and cowardly betrayals, and then at the very end finding out Vader is Anakin. She ends up letting him go as he was just too pathetic and too sad for her to finish him off. She walks the balance between dark and light in her pursuit in trying to chop Vader into tiny little pieces. Vader humiliated as all hell, over his former student letting him go for being such a sorry sack of darkness then increases his efforts in hunting the remaining Jedi pretending that Ahsoka didn't just finish sonning him. Qui Gon's spirit interferes as well, as Yoda isn't the only Jedi he reaches out to.

This is where we will get an inside look at how truly pathetic a mass murdering tyrant truly is. Being a bad *** comes at a very high price.

Darth Vader can't kill retired Jedi Ahsoka anymore than he could kill Boba in the EU. Ahsoka can't kill Vader either as long as she knows he's Anakin, though she wouldn't know at first.

And that makes for a really good story arc in Rebels!

An older jaded Ahsoka bent on murdering the living demonic hell daylights out of Vader for all of his war crimes and cowardly betrayals, and then at the very end finding out Vader is Anakin. She ends up letting him go as he was just too pathetic and too sad for her to finish him off. She walks the balance between dark and light in her pursuit in trying to chop Vader into tiny little pieces. Vader humiliated as all hell, over his former student letting him go for being such a sorry sack of darkness then increases his efforts in hunting the remaining Jedi pretending that Ahsoka didn't just finish sonning him. Qui Gon's spirit interferes as well, as Yoda isn't the only Jedi he reaches out to.

This is where we will get an inside look at how truly pathetic a mass murdering tyrant truly is. Being a bad *** comes at a very high price.

You know I recall actually reading a Fan Fiction story few years back that was similar to this on Deviant Art. Mind you it was QUITE graphic ,disturbing, and well...Adult, (There was a VERY revealing outfit she was wearing and Ahsoka did some pretty ****ed up stuff to get under Vader's skin) so it might put off a lot of the more close minded reader, but it's sort of similar to what you proposing. Oh and Starkiller was in it and he got his butt handed to him by Ahsoka. I also recall Obi Wan was in it, on his way to becoming Old Ben, he was trying to persuade her to give up the path she was walking and how close she was falling. It's been a while so I might have forgotten everything.

Now I know there is no way in the Spice Mines of Kessel we're going to see something like that, which I'm sure a lot of you are grateful, but still it was kinda similar.