See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else getting this? I've been subbed from the beginning, and I have the 6 month plan. I click on the cartel coin page, it tells me I need to subscribe. I click the button, and it brings me to my account page where it shows that I'm already a subscriber. On and on ad nauseum. Am I not going to get any coins because of this, or is this just a problem with the site?

Getting this too. :mad:

I couldn't see my coins from work on my MacBook Pro (using Chrome), but at home from my Win7 machine (using IE) I finally discovered I have 2350. I found the Collectors addition for 30 bucks last month so picked it up for a big coin bonus. Plus I now have Darth Malgus overlooking my desk at work.

I have 2,300 which I thought would be the max but I see some people with 2,500. How exactly are you getting more than 2,300? I have 1,000 for my CE and then the rest came from subscriber rewards. I've been subbed since day 1.

I have 2350 because I originally bought the digital deluxe, but then found the collectors edition for 30 bucks last month and picked it up. I'm not sure how you'd get up to 2500 though.

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins

Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins

Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins

I have 1700 cartel coins. I guess if I had bought the Collector's Edition I'd have 2700?

Still. That's not bad I guess. It's kind of a meaningless number without knowing how much things will cost.

FYI, that's 6 months of 150 coins, and 4 months of 200 coins. I guess it all comes down to when you actually started your subscription?

Edited by Coldin

This new ledger page is completely useless until a list of items in the Cartel Shop and how much they are going to cost is released. What if one chest piece costs 2000 Cartel coins? What if it costs 10 Cartel Coins? The value on how much everyone has can be vastly changed based on Bioware setting the value of items to be purchased. I am rarely super negative about the game but this Cartel Coin Ledgar is a big, "Who give a ####?" until the cost of the items in the shop are released.

This literally means nothing to me. Why don't you tell me how many "coins" I have in a monetary system with no reference to their relative value or any idea what I can buy with them? :p For all I know a single medpack could cost 1500 cartel coins. Edited by MorgonKara

The crappiest item will probably cost 2300 cartel coins, since this is what most day 1 subscribers (with a CE) have now. They gonna try to milk this for every penny, I'm pretty sure once the game goes f2p and we see the shop prices, most people will have a heart attack and then quit in disgust. Gonna be the last nail in the coffin.

BioWare and LucasArts are excited to announce a new Cartel Coin Ledger page on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com. This new web page is located on the left hand navigation bar within the “My Account” section. It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially receive at the launch of the Free-to-Play option!

Read more

What do you mean by, "It gives you a detailed list of all the Complimentary Cartel Coins you could potentially recieve at the launch of the free-to-Play option!", and in particularly the, "potentially recieve" part?

2,300 with collectors edition and I've been here since day 1 of early release...Yet others have 2500?

Some people have the Digital Deluxe Edition Cartel bonus (250 coins) in addition to their Collector's Edition.

That would be 2550 then :jawa_wink: !

In fact the explanation for the difference between 2300 and 2500 lies elsewhere :jawa_smile: :

If you're on a one-month sub or a 3 months or more plan...

The one-month subbers will get their additional 200 in the next 48h when they actually pay the bill for next month, whereas the 3-months already have paid this "next" month, thus are getting the next 200 pts in advance...

In a few days, all CE subbers will be at 2500, whether they're 1 month or 3 month subbers, that's all...

(edit : a post next page seems to show someone with 2700, pretty sure he has a 6-months plan and is ahead one more month, but not the full 6 months though, or he'd be at 3100 : probably indicating that F2P will indeed come, as announced, in the second half of november)

Hope it helps !

What is *really* funny in all this is that BW chose this very day (when many 1-month subbers get billed) to make this calculus...

Had they waited next week, every 1 or 3-months CE owners would be at the same :

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins <= this one is the culprit already paid by 3-monthers (*)

Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins

(*) 1-monthers will get this in a few days (billing date is today ha ha !)

Edited by Shoogli