Prime Defense Fielding a Team for Ranked WZ's

Jareesio

Hate? Idk when you conjured this up in your head but honestly you guys really don't play enough to get to the point where I personally dislike any of you.

Look we all had good games but I guess everyone was just annoyed hearing about stun bubbles because bioware made this spec.. Like derp smash. So maybe ppl are annoyed. But in the end we all get along and let's enjoy the games in the future whatever the case on who wins or loses:) #takeashotofrum:)

I don't see why this has turned into a pissing match. The corner capping nonsense is an exploit that can be countered by simply focusing that person for 3 seconds... We've had Blurr corner cap multiple times. I wouldn't say that's why you guys won the game as much as our team being too cocky and being unaware of what's going on. We're not here to make excuses on why we lost, and we didn't say you guys played flawlessly either. When you get to the top tier of gameplay, games are often decided on a single mistake. Especially in the hypergate we definitely make more of them than your team, and it showed in the scoreboard.

Don't twist my words and say that I'm telling you your win was only a fluke because that's not what I mean, I am refreshed on being beat, it shows that we're not as good as we think and we still have a lot to work on. And I hope this wakes uncensored up again. Its nice to have a solid team to play against again. They were good games. Ignore Devil's personal attacks, he just got his forum account back... he needs to make up for lost **** talk. Stop the drama we don't need it.

Just sucks I was at 2399 rating before I had to play you guys. This game doesn't want me to get 2400 I swear.

I don't see why this has turned into a pissing match. The corner capping nonsense is an exploit that can be countered by simply focusing that person for 3 seconds... We've had Blurr corner cap multiple times. I wouldn't say that's why you guys won the game as much as our team being too cocky and being unaware of what's going on. We're not here to make excuses on why we lost, and we didn't say you guys played flawlessly either. When you get to the top tier of gameplay, games are often decided on a single mistake. Especially in the hypergate we definitely make more of them than your team, and it showed in the scoreboard.

Don't twist my words and say that I'm telling you your win was only a fluke because that's not what I mean, I am refreshed on being beat, it shows that we're not as good as we think and we still have a lot to work on. And I hope this wakes uncensored up again. Its nice to have a solid team to play against again. They were good games. Ignore Devil's personal attacks, he just got his forum account back... he needs to make up for lost **** talk. Stop the drama we don't need it.

Just sucks I was at 2399 rating before I had to play you guys. This game doesn't want me to get 2400 I swear.

Agreed Damager'! Instead of pointing out exploits and 600 excuses it was good games and tough ones. Damager sorry about your 2400 rating. About Devil talking crap it's okay I just imagine him in his brown suede jacket and I smile! Lol anyways, take another shot!

Yay! my internet is finally back! And slightly improved! Let's do this! :):):):)

Tazzzzz omg I missed you!! I work tonight and I am going out to a bar with girls.. I might see you tonight! If you guys do ranked good luck tonight! Wish I can be there. I will most likely be on afterwards