MUST SEE -- Video from Belsavis World PvP [POT5]

Cilas

To anyone that says world PvP is dead in SWTOR.. I say look at my events!

Three instances of Belsavis and each one had PvP going on in the same area. Well over 200 people participated, great turn out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdGiEXOsG6M

Like, subscribe, and comment! For any other server that would like to get more active in world pvp, feel free to contact me for tips and suggestions.

Edited by Cilas

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Would love to have seen some noobs face just getting to Belsavis, and seeing this :D

lol, pretty sure I saw a lvl 41 pub get off the shuttle and immediately die.

I had imps whisper me asking where they should avoid so they could level

Well done again! Keep organizing these events sir. The Pot5 50 community is in your debt.

happy to plan them! stay tuned for the next one in the near future. I'll try to plan better now that I know there is such a large amount of people interested in participating

Nice. All those bars makes it impossible to see when crowded. lol

What was your average FPS? And what's the song you used?

naw, wasn't crowded at all! It was a blast. FPS was around 15 or so, not bad considering my graphics were still all high and I was running fraps.

Songs were from transformers score

naw, wasn't crowded at all! It was a blast. FPS was around 15 or so, not bad considering my graphics were still all high and I was running fraps.

Songs were from transformers score

Ouch, 15 is pretty bad though. Depends on your setup, too.

under 10 is when it begins to be a problem

great showing though! If someone wanted to set this up on Harbringer my Rep guild would totally be down. We used to roam Ilum back on the Master Zhar Lestin days and gank Imps that went too far from the large group.

under 10 is when it begins to be a problem

great showing though! If someone wanted to set this up on Harbringer my Rep guild would totally be down. We used to roam Ilum back on the Master Zhar Lestin days and gank Imps that went too far from the large group.

all it takes is a week or so notice to get guilds to show up, as long as they know about it. Then just grab some more from the fleets. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to do this even without 'incentives'