Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•Removed the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series Mission NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Colonel Harok (Imperial) or Deera Ulyette (Republic) on Nar Shaddaa upon reaching level 60.

•Removed the Hoth Bonus Series Mission Terminals found on Voss. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Captain Graich (Imperial) or General Ilic Nadab (Republic) on Hoth once they reach level 60.

•Removed the Alderaan Bonus Series NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Lord Serjay Thul (Imperial) or Major Brom (Republic) on Alderaan upon reaching level 60.

Awesome. Why did you removed this NPCs and put Bonus series to 60? Dont like this change, please, stop removing cutscenes from the original game, and making old content now for high level, it is just pointless...

First the ending cutscenes of the Heroics and now this...

Edited by lKile

Duels now end as intended instead of leaving the players in a duel-flagged purgatory, doomed to battle for all eternity.

Reminnds me of this :D : The 9 Layers Of PvP Hell

Increased the max grass render distance to 200 meters (up from 64). This setting can be adjusted via a new slider found in the Graphics settings.

This is an very, very, very old thing finally fixed ! :) Yay ! :)

Marauder

Carnage

The effect granted by Slaughter now lasts up to 15 seconds (down from 18 seconds). This matches the duration of the equivalent Combat Sentinel skill, Hand of Justice.

Once again, proof for me that QA is simply not testing Republic side characters.

Removed the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series Mission NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Colonel Harok (Imperial) or Deera Ulyette (Republic) on Nar Shaddaa upon reaching level 60.

Removed the Hoth Bonus Series Mission Terminals found on Voss. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Captain Graich (Imperial) or General Ilic Nadab (Republic) on Hoth once they reach level 60.

Removed the Alderaan Bonus Series NPCs from the Fleets. The Mission chain can now be accepted directly from Lord Serjay Thul (Imperial) or Major Brom (Republic) on Alderaan upon reaching level 60.

Just another example of LOw-level content getting destroyed to cater the vocal end-game players community. :rolleyes:

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Operations with only 1 boss will have a 5% chance to drop a 224 token.

Does this refer to hard mode? Because it is listed under the nightmare section but there is no 1-boss operation that has nightmare mode.

Edited by Jerba

I see no mention in regard to a fix for certain romances not being acknowledged in Fallen Empire. Did it not make the cut?

It's under the General section:

Corrected an issue that caused certain Marriages to not be acknowledged. This fix will not work retroactively and provide the missed in-game mail, but any future content will work correctly.

What's an "unassigned augment slot"?

Unassisgned slots are the slots that automatically appear when a crafted item crits. They never have a grade attached to it but are always of the highest level.

Edited by Jerba

It's under the General section:

Corrected an issue that caused certain Marriages to not be acknowledged. This fix will not work retroactively and provide the missed in-game mail, but any future content will work correctly.

What is the point of no return for this? Starting Fallen Empire, completing Chapter 1? I have a Shadow who only started Fallen Empire, but is still at the "Talk to Captain Fora" stage, which is literally the first thing you do in KOTFE.

Edited by BenKatarn

The "A Kindly Old Monster" Alliance Alert Mission no longer requires completion of the "Stalking the Score" Alliance Alert Mission. It now requires the completion of Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter IX: The Alliance, and the "To Find a Findsman" Alliance Alert Mission.

Does the mean if a mission requires pvp we can skip the mission and not be locked out of another companion, since you are doing this for this one?

In order to resolve cases of players getting more materials from disassembling items than it took to craft them, the amount of Crafting Materials received from disassembling has been reduced.

What cases were these? The return from this has always been at most 1 unit apiece of each material returned if it returns that material at all, in my experience.

What is the point of no return for this? Starting Fallen Empire, completing Chapter 1? I have a Shadow who only started Fallen Empire, but is still at the "Talk to Captain Fora" stage, which is literally the first thing you do in KOTFE.
I would imagine that accepting both warnings and pushing the play button is the point of no return.

Does this refer to hard mode? Because it is listed under the nightmare section but there is no 1-boss operation that has nightmare mode.

No, it refers to Nightmare. The change was made in the backend with the rest of the loot adjustments, even though there are none that would qualify for the change.

Edited by TaitWatson

I BELIEVE it is when you start KotFE, as that is when the data is versioned. I'll need to hunt down the designer who fixed it to find out for sure, and will edit this post when I get 100% confirmation on that.

EDIT: It's starting KotFE.

Edited by TaitWatson

No, it refers to Nightmare. The change was made in the backend with the rest of the loot adjustments, even though there are none that would qualify for the change.

Woohoo, Golden Fury nightmare mode confirmed. :D

Just kidding of course, thanks for the response! Still waiting for 4.2 though, 5% chance is way too low.

I BELIEVE it is when you start KotFE, as that is when the data is versioned. I'll need to hunt down the designer who fixed it to find out for sure, and will edit this post when I get 100% confirmation on that.

Would be great to know. Because if it does not carry over, I will probably have to start that character over to have it acknowledge the Iresso romance.

Do not shoot him into any necessary part.